Old 28th November 2016, 16:34   #1
qcindie

Exclamation Downtime every day

Hi everyone,

I'm having a serious problem with the Shoutcast.com servers. Every single day my stream goes down, sometimes twice or more. Every time it does, I get this message:

Notification: 260884183 [UVOX2] 260884183 socket send error.

I set up a relay to another server and whenever Shoutcast went down, it ran fine. What can I do?
qcindie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 22:30   #2
Musichotshot

Hello,

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=325339
Musichotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 23:57   #3
qcindie

Thank you, unfortunately I can't edit the sc_trans files. Guess I should look into a different server?
Old 10th December 2016, 16:33   #4
qcindie

I'm trying to upgrade from SCSS to DNAS. It automatically fills in my station name when I enter the authhash, but I can't save it because the name is already in use. Is it possible to do this while keeping the same station name?
Old 12th December 2016, 03:17   #5
DJ Crazy Jimmy

I'll give you an free relay for your server at my dedicated server, that i only have my small network of 12 icecast servers running, however i also have the ability to deploy as many shoutcast servers as you may need, send me an Private Message with what your need is and i can setup my server for you and give you the details to where to send your stream for rebroadcast, no limits on my end, in return i can share also the stats of your stream listeners, locations, how long people listen ect... I am interested in how others do online with streams they currently have and with those streams people like yourself sometimes need help and I am learning more about my network and want to see if there are other people out there that I can work with to learn from. No Cost no Bull just passionate about Internet Broadcasting.
DJ Crazy Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Streaming Service & Monetization