Old 19th March 2017, 14:54   #41
ariszlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
PJN123 (Pieter) is a well known Winamp skinner since forever, it doesn't make sense he would infect the installer files..
Yes, probably a false positive. Extracted the content of ClassicPro_2.03_ymNFyxvIdaM_(2017-03-09).exe, then zipped the extracted folder and uploaded to Virustotal. Now it is 2/57:

Jiangmin: AdWare.Inffinity.c
Qihoo-360: virus.acad.bursted.j2

As you can see, Jiangmin reports the same AdWare.Inffinity.c but Qihoo-360 changed its mind and now finds virus.acad.bursted.j2 instead of HEUR/QVM20.1.0000.Malware.Gen. McAfee-GW-Edition does not find anything suspicious.

Then I uploaded System.dll alone. The result is 1/61: Bkav has found W32.eHeur.Malware03. Whatever has heur in its name is just a guess that it might contain malware. Not a definite find.
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2017, 11:29   #42
RayAlpha444

Edit
RayAlpha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2017, 15:32   #43
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post

I myself have made already my final decision, that all my artist works should be for the eternity and be available in the internet forever in case I myself would suddenly die...
There is no single perfect back-up method and none of the currently available kinds of storage media will last forever. Things can 'disappear' from the internet (for various reasons) and you may also not be able to access it when you need to (for various reasons).

I use multiple methods to back-up my hard, or impossible, to replace data and store stuff in multiple places. Back in the day, I even used tape! I'm glad that technology has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

The point is to make back-ups and make as many and as often as you deem necessary after reviewing the risks. The time and cost investment making back-ups can seem like a waste of time and money, but it beats losing stuff forever or spending more time and money trying to replace things.

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2017, 14:37   #44
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

New version 2.03 (21 March 2017) with lots of changes.

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2017, 19:31   #45
pjn123
Major Dude

This is weird.

I updated my NSIS(the install packager) to the latest version 3 and updated the CPro installer to support it. Got it down to 1/60. But I see even the official NSIS setup file for example gets 2/61 so definitely false positives.

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2017, 06:24   #46
ariszlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjn123 View Post
Is Version 2.00 at DeviantArt with its latest files dated 30 January 2013 the same as the one that was available at Skin Consortium?

Skin downloads have been broken at Skin Consortium for a week or so...
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins