This isn't working for me, with the latest 1.1 version here
. I don't know why.
I'm using version 5.581. Just whatever I downloaded a little while ago, I've been ignoring the prompt to update to 5.6 or whatever.
Perhaps I'm just using it wrong. I've set the time to 20 seconds, then I close the plugin, then I try hitting left or right arrow keys and nothing new happens. It's already after restarting. I've tried using the mouse to click the skinned buttons too, still 5 seconds. And I've tried all the versions linked on this page, too. I'm lost.
But here's a twist, which may or may not be the cause of my problem, but I highly doubt it : I'm using a French translated version of Winamp, from http://todae.fr/
I have no idea if this is the Winamp team here likes or doesn't like it, it's just something I went and installed in my computer for whatever reason. But I still highly doubt an interface language change should affect anything underneath, considering my other plugins work fine. They have a forum there, I could ask, but I believe I should be asking here.