Winamp Backup Tool v1.0 Beta 13 is available.
1.0 Beta 12:
- moved 'Backup Folder Path selection' out from mode page
- some cosmetically changes in mode selection page
* relabled 'Restore Files' to 'Restore files/Transfer files'
* moved 'Check for Updates' button on bottom of the page and added an own groupbox
- added new Paths selection page directly after the mode selection page:
* content of the page will change on the fly, depending on the choosen option (Backup or Restoration)
* added massive code changes to allow individual selection of Backup/Restoration paths
* added massive code changes to allow a custom selected folder for restoration instead of restoring to a fix folder only*
* vastly improved Transferation of settings to another system/PC
- added 'Help' button to bottom of the UI, which allows opening the documentation file directly from within the tool
- updated the documentation file
* added proper descriptions for all supported components (WIP)
* improved the visual style of the table of contents
* added an index with keywords (WIP)
* updated all screenshots for a constitent look
* updated the FAQ, Credits and other relevant infos
* fixed many typos and misspelled isues
- fixed some Winamp Orgler related quircks in previous mode code
- [Installer] added new download system for the documentation file
* vastly reduces the file size of the installer
* allows us easily to provide localized documentation files in future, without bloating installer file size
Note: some thing like Skins, Non Multiuser firendly plugins, vis presets etc will be always restored automatically to the correct fixed folder and will ignore the user given path for restoration.
E.g. Skins will be always restored in the user Skin folder, while MilkDrop presets will always restored in the MilkDrop folder in Winamp's program folder.
Language files are temporary disabled and will return for final. There are also some placeholder texts and some texts may will be tweaked for final.
It was a lot of work, so please folk, test, test, test it.