v2.5 Beta is now available
. This is a big release with many changes. I think with the ability to customize things a bit, the tool wins a lot of flexibility. I spent a lot of time for this release and I'm really glad to present a good working beta.
It's really fun to work on the tool and seeing, that it becomes better and better is a great motivation.
Never mind, here is the changelog:
- added a new preferences page, available via the 'Preferences' button
* added option to choose between different Fonts for the GUI
* made that the font size for the labels, buttons and tabs are automatically adjusted, depedinng on the selected language
* added an option to choose between different HTML styles (Modern Style, Good Old Winamp style & Oldschool SHOUTcast style)
* added an option to remember the selected language
* added options to change the location of the reported report
* added option to choose the target format of the report (HTML or TXT)
* added an option to disable the 'Do you want to open the report' prompt after each generation
* added options to disable Skin detection in HTML and TXT reports
* added options to disable Visualization detection in HTML and TXT reports
* added options to disable Tray Control Icon Packs detection in HTML and TXT reports
* added options to disable File Type Icon Libraries detection in HTML and TXT reports
* added options to disable the summary/statistics at bottom of HTML and TXT report
* added a 'Save and quit settings' button
* added a 'Quit settings without saving button'
* added a 'Restore default settings' button
* added an update button to the preferences
- fixed missing localization for Windows check
- replaced 'Create an extended HTML Report' & 'Create an extended TXT Report' buttons with a single 'Create extended Report' button
- [HTML/TXT Generator] changed some parts of the code to allow disabling the opening prompt after each generation
- [HTML/TXT Generator] changed some parts of the code to allow the user to change the default path of the report
- [HTML Generator] fixed that the total skins in report were labeld as 'Plugins'
All of the preferences should work fine.
There are still a few known issues:
- tabbing order in preferences is not correct
- German and English language files still have some typos/issues
- automatic font size adjusting wasn't implemented for the tool buttons yet (the 'Info', 'Run' and 'Open' buttons)
- the update file on my website must be updated
- other language files are disabled (require an updated example language file, which isn't done yet)
- 'About' button is grayed out (still must create the small about site, hehe)
Nevertheless, all of these things are minor, the version should work fine, I hope.