- updated English and German language files to v2.1
- [HTML Generator] moved statistics of installed system files, dll files in Winamp's root dir and Gracenote system files to a new category
- [HTML Generator] moved listing of w5s/w6c, Gracenote and dll files directly after listing of the installed language files
- [HTML Generator] improved design of system component paths (thanks Egg/DrO)
- [TXT Generator] added listing of Gracenote System Files
- [TXT Generator] added total amount of installed System Files and Language Files
- [TXT Generator] renamed 'Summary of installed Icon Libraries / Tray Control Icon Packs' to 'Summary of installed Miscellenous Files'
- [TXT Generator] added total amount of installed Nullsoft Sound Processing
Studio DSP presets
- [TXT Generator] improved the overall design of the statistics
- [HTML/TXT Generator] improved the overall design of the reports
- [HTML/TXT Generator] now share the same Calculation/Statistics code
I made some more significant changes, than people shouldd do for releases and sadly, I'll force another language update, but the changes were needed, though.
- all 3 reports (HTML Unicode, HTML ANSI, TXT) now share the same code for statistics/calculation stuff, this simplified the code and makes it much more easy for me to maintain the code
- the TXT report now has excatly the same features like the HTML report, this includes all listings of plugins/components as well as the same statistics*
- translators now can move the variables in the statistics for TXT reports too (was only possible for HTML reports before
- removed a lot of formatting issues in HTML and TXT reports
When I created the report stuff originally, I focused on HTML report, because it's eye candy and is really fun to read.
But since the tool became the recommended reporting tool in the forums and TXT is the default report format, it really should support the same features like the HTML report.
There were some missing things like listing of Gracenote files as well as the lack of some statistics and that's not really ideal.
So what should I do, a. release the version as is, since we already reached RC status or b. make that the translators hate you and live with the risk of some signioficant changes, but since we had no final version yet, i think my decision was the right.
PS: the updated language file will be available at weekend.