Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion

Old 12th June 2016, 20:38   #361
Philippe

Yes! just upgraded to this version (Multi-national installer).
After upgrade, the bug is fixed. And track resumes properly after restart.
Philippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2016, 20:42   #362
pbelkner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe View Post
Yes! just upgraded to this version (Multi-national installer).
After upgrade, the bug is fixed. And track resumes properly after restart.
Good news
pbelkner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2016, 20:45   #363
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe View Post

To be honest I don't care for myself if the playback resumes or not. At first I found it rather confusing, to turn on winamp, and get it finishing a track I did start playing a couple of days ago!
There is an option, associated with Winamp's History options, to resume playback of tracked items from the last played position. Maybe this or a similar option is enabled in your configuration. Winamp has a 'ton' of options.

There is also a plug-in available that expands on the 'resume playback' feature (http://winampplugins.co.uk/timerestore.html).

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2016, 21:36   #364
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbelkner View Post
... Winamp is not able to release any new software. All developers have left this sinking ship.
The new owners have not hired any new official developers, afaik. But you, and a small number of other 3rd parties, are still 'hanging in'. Thank you for your continuing efforts.

Quote:
... Only Winamp knows whether playback has transferred to another plugin or playback has ended at all.
I was under the impression that Winamp currently has various ways of providing this info. Of course you, as an active 3rd party developer, should know best.

Old 13th June 2016, 12:49   #365
pbelkner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
Of course you, as an active 3rd party developer, should know best.
From where? At the time experienced WA developers where active at this forum you had a chance to get some information from them. These days are long gone.

You should note that work around WAs limitations is bad for our own software. Contrary to what Philippe assumes having a piece of software full of workarounds (in German we say "Krücken" that's crutches) is bad design and prone to errors of all kinds.

In software development/design you have the term chain of responsibility. If you don't take care of it you will end up with fat/bloated software which does not become better with each release but more and more unstable instead.
Old 13th June 2016, 12:59   #366
pbelkner

v1.6.9

What's new?
  • For gapless mode it is configurable after which time interval the connection should be released when in idle state.
  • Reworked the tracing facilities of the debug version.
Links:
Old 13th June 2016, 20:51   #367
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
From where? At the time experienced WA developers where active at this forum you had a chance to get some information from them. These days are long gone.

You should note that work around WAs limitations is bad for our own software. Contrary to what Philippe assumes having a piece of software full of workarounds (in German we say "Krücken" that's crutches) is bad design and prone to errors of all kinds.

In software development/design you have the term chain of responsibility. If you don't take care of it you will end up with fat/bloated software which does not become better with each release but more and more unstable instead.
That is all very true. As a former programmer, i know first-hand the problems work-arounds can cause.

Much of the Winamp core code is very old and it is full of "Krücken". AOL refused to pay for the rewrite of critical routines. So it was use work-arounds or do nothing when trying to fix bugs. It also didn't help that there was a lot of turnover on the official development team over time and the documentation of work done by ex-team members is spotty. This is often the reason that has been given why some things have not been done or can't be done.

The last news update said there is still 1 Winamp developer being paid. As long as there is 1, there is hope that things can improve.

Old 13th June 2016, 21:23   #368
chros

Quote:
I have to agree with Philippe this time I understand completely what he means and I think the same way (no offesne ).
Take a look at Saenar example: it's a directshow filter. Its role is way worse than YASAPI's it should support not just 1 hacked player but all of them!

And since we are talking about releasing device: releasing device when pause button pushed would be a nice feature.

Thanks for your work, Peter!
(PS: I'll do the logs later ...)
chros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2016, 02:16   #369
pbelkner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chros View Post
And since we are talking about releasing device: releasing device when pause button pushed would be a nice feature.
This is not a "Krücke" because it would be a smooth next step (no timer needed). But first we have to fix pause itself.

A timer for disconnecting idling gapless sessions is a "Krücke" because you cannot tell with certainty whether the underflow state results from a playing session in underflow (very, very unlikely) or from idling (very, very likely). Finally I introduced it in order to honor Philippe's contributions. By his thorough and reasonable testing he discovered two bugs:
  • gapless sessions ended in a forever loop (rather than an idling state, already fixed),
  • pause does not work when combined with flush (skip, still open).
As somebody has put it: "software development is a social process rather then a technical problem."
Old 14th June 2016, 04:56   #370
pbelkner

v1.6.11

What's new?
  • Fixed combining pause with flush (skip).
Links:
Old 14th June 2016, 12:05   #371
chros

Quote:
A timer for disconnecting idling gapless sessions is a "Krücke" because you cannot tell with certainty whether the underflow state results from a playing session in underflow (very, very unlikely) or from idling (very, very likely). Finally I introduced it in order to honor Philippe's contributions. By his thorough and reasonable testing he discovered two bugs:
Thanks for this and for listening to users!

I attached the logs for the crashes regarding to HDMI Audio device (I've also added a signature so you can see what I'm using). If you don't understand something about how this setup works just ask, it took me time to get the touch of it.
It includes the following logs:
- 01-good-external_monitor_off_and_on_in_short_time : winamp doesn't crash because the buffer hasn't got empty and playback goes on as it should (this is what we want to achieve with the following cases as well)
- 02-bad-external_monitor_off_and_on_in_more_time : winamp crashes because the buffer has got empty
- 03-bad-sound_device_disappears_completely : winamp crashes (I disabled the sound device by selecting intel graphics to output only to Monitor (my external monitor) ; this is what you can reproduce on your machine as well: by disabling the device in OS)
- 04-bad-default_sound_device_has_been_changed : winamp crahses (I turned on the TV, that means the default device has been changed in OS; you can also reproduce this in your machine if you have at least 2 sound devices by setting the other one default during playback (we use Default sound device in Yasapi))

I think all the 3 cases based on the same problem: device buffer gets empty and that makes winamp crashed.
As I mentioned before, both directsound output plugin and Sanear with MPC-HC pass these cases.

Quote:
... I introduced it in order to honor Philippe's contributions. ...
As somebody has put it: "software development is a social process rather then a technical problem."

Interesting, especially nowdays (in our rushing world), when everybody wants a quick and dirty solution for his/her problem (I'm talking about the users themselves not the devs like you), and after that they don't care about the given project at all and they don't take the effort to think with the devs and do proper testing. I think the people in this thread (we ) are different.

Btw, since you mentioned social interaction, do you know your fellow German devs (although in different fields): madshi (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228) , nevcairiel (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191) , fhoech (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...argyllcms.html). They also do an incredible job and they give an incredible support (!) like You do!
Attached Files
File Type: zip YASAPI-HDMI-Audio-Crashes.zip (21.6 KB, 104 views)

Winamp 5.581 (DirectSound out) + ClockAmp 2.6 + mp3cue 5.0
MSI GE60(i73630QM,16GB,IntelHD4000(v10.18.10.4358)+GeForceGT650m(2GB,v355.98)+muxless,1920x1080@60Hz,Plextor M5M 256GB SSD,Win8.1x64+MPC-HCx64+LAV+MadVR)+Yamaha RX-830+LG 55LD650(1080p@24/25/30/60Hz)
Old 14th June 2016, 13:01   #372
pbelkner

@chros: I'm a few days off.
Old 14th June 2016, 21:40   #373
Philippe

> Finally I introduced it in order to honor Philippe's contributions
Thank you very much for the fixes!

> Contrary to what Philippe assumes having a piece of software full of workarounds
> (in German we say "Krücken" that's crutches) is bad design and prone to errors of all kinds.
You seem to have taken quite personally the ‘design error’ thing, while it was not designed to be. First of all, I did not say it was a design error specifically of the plugin; and secondly in the same message I also said: “I don't know how winamp and its plugins are designed, so it may not be possible nor easy”.
And as being a software developer myself, I also have to fight a lot about why you call ‘Krücken’, when dealing with outdates frameworks that cannot be upgraded, or using pieces of code for things that were not originally made for, etc. I know this is frustrating, but sometime (especially in the case of outdates framework which is that winamp is to the plugin) there may be no other way, I’m afraid… All depends then if the functionally is needed or not… But I – personally – think the releasing the device is an important one, so I am very thankful for the fix.

Anyway…
I’ve just installed and tested the release 1.6.12, and here is another new bug.
a) Play a track from the playlist.
b) Click on pause to pause the track
c) Double-click an other track (which is not the latest track on the playlist). The second track starts playing
d) Click on pause.
Here, the position cursor goes back to the beginning.
e) Move the position cursor to later in the song.
f) After the half, the behavior is strange, sometimes all playlist tracks are becoming white one by one. Other times, clicking on pause again moves the position later, but does not start playing.

Good luck with it!
Old 16th June 2016, 12:10   #374
chros

Quote:
@chros: I'm a few days off.
No worries, enjoy!

MSI GE60(i73630QM,16GB,IntelHD4000(v10.18.10.4358)+GeForceGT650m(2GB,v355.98)+muxless,1920x1080@60Hz,Plextor M5M 256GB SSD,Win8.1x64+MPC-HCx64+LAV+MadVR)+Yamaha RX-830+LG 55LD650(1080p@24/25/30/60Hz)
Old 19th June 2016, 15:09   #375
pbelkner

v1.6.14

Quote:
What's new?
  • Disconnect on pause and undeflow when option Disconnect is choosen.
  • Removed timer for disconnecting gapless sessions because it is not needed any longer.
  • Fixed crashing of the configuration dialog in case the device selected in the previous session is invalid now.
Links:
Old 20th June 2016, 10:56   #376
Stone Free

For the first time I'm having trouble with this plugin since v1.6.14.

Sometimes the music will suddenly stop playing and the progress bar goes back to 0:00 and the small graphic equalizer display starts looking akin to the 'Knight Rider' side to side lights thing with the gray animation moving from side to side
Stone Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2016, 12:32   #377
chros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Free View Post
For the first time I'm having trouble with this plugin since v1.6.14.

Sometimes the music will suddenly stop playing and the progress bar goes back to 0:00 and the small graphic equalizer display starts looking akin to the 'Knight Rider' side to side lights thing with the gray animation moving from side to side
After a short test I don't get this. Let's see what happens later.

Quote:
  • Disconnect on pause and undeflow when option Disconnect is choosen.
Thanks for the new version!
1. pause is working in Exclusive mode! Huge thanks for this!
2. I still get the crash when my monitor is off/on (tried Shared-Push mode): 02-bad-external_monitor_off_and_on_in_more_time

Old 20th June 2016, 12:56   #378
pbelkner

v1.7.0

Quote:
I still get the crash when my monitor is off/on (tried Shared-Push mode): 02-bad-external_monitor_off_and_on_in_more_time
Not so impatient! It was not in the announcement. But now it is, cf below.

What's new?
  • (Limited) support for un-plugging the default device (as configured via System control) when playing.
Links:Note: This release opens the door to the IMMDeviceEnumerator::RegisterEndpointNotificationCallback method.

Last edited by pbelkner; 20th June 2016 at 14:06.
Old 20th June 2016, 16:19   #379
Stone Free

I've just tried v1.7.0, and for some reason it will not play more than one track. When it gets to the end of the track and track title changes, the progress bar goes back to 0:00, but the music no longer starts.

On another matter I have not been able to get Exclusive playback to work with my "VIA Audio" Speakers device, 'Allow Exclusive Mode' is set and 'Disable All Enhancements' checked.

Its not the new version, but every one I have tried so far that comes up with the 'AUDCLNT_E_ENDPOINT_CREATE_FAILED: "yasapi_player.c" (726).
Do you want to exit Winamp?' error.

Wait ...

I went back to try and confirm whether Pull or Push affected the ability to get Exclusive Mode, and I noticed that afterwards it is just the Pull Strategy that results in the next track not being played (during shared mode).

Whilst I was fiddling with these settings, I'm sure I did briefly get Exclusive and Push working, however now I can't recreate it
Old 20th June 2016, 17:59   #380
chros

Quote:
Whilst I was fiddling with these settings, I'm sure I did briefly get Exclusive and Push working, however now I can't recreate it
Push the default button and try it again. (Even better if you delete the ini file in APPDATA dir.)
Quote:
Not so impatient! It was not in the announcement. But now it is, cf below.
  • (Limited) support for un-plugging the default device (as configured via System control) when playing.
Woow! Thank You! No more winamp crash!!!
But when monitor (audio device) is back it can't continue playback:
- if I hit pause then seek bar is updated, playback doesn't start
- only way to "continue" playback is hitting stop and start button (it plays the track from the beginning)
Is it what "limited" means?

EDIT:
Bug in 1.7.0:
- when I try to play any http stream I get this message in playlist window: "Sorry cannot write streams to disk"
(back to 1.6.14)

Old 20th June 2016, 18:14   #381
pbelkner

Quote:
I've just tried v1.7.0, and for some reason it will not play more than one track. When it gets to the end of the track and track title changes, the progress bar goes back to 0:00, but the music no longer starts.
Whether it starts playing depends also from the buffer sizes (no effect in exclusive/push). For experimenting start with
  • device buffer: default
  • ring buffer size: 2.0 x device buffer
  • start playing: 1.0 x device buffer
If it does not play increase step by step ring buffer size.

If it does not help send in a trace:
  • download and install a debug version
  • configure the debug version the same way as the non-debug version
  • set the debug level to "default" (a console window should appear)
  • start playing
  • copy&paste the debug trace from the console window in between php-tags into this forum
Quote:
I went back to try and confirm whether Pull or Push affected the ability to get Exclusive Mode, and I noticed that afterwards it is just the Pull Strategy that results in the next track not being played (during shared mode).

cf. above
Old 20th June 2016, 18:41   #382
pbelkner

Quote:
Bug in 1.7.0:
- when I try to play any http stream I get this message in playlist window: "Sorry cannot write streams to disk"
(back to 1.6.14)
Please submit a complete description of your set-up, including at least
  • URL of the stream,
  • the input plug-in used to decode the stream.
As you probably know each track/stream first has to be decoded by an input plug-in. The input plug-in then sends the decoded raw PCM data to the output plugin-in. I can hardly imagine how YASAPI is going to write the raw PCM data to disc rather then rendering them using WASAPI. At least I need the above information in order I have a chance to reproduce that strange behavior.

EDIT:
Quote:
I get this message in playlist window: "Sorry cannot write streams to disk"
From YASAPI you should get the well known YASAPI messages with the option to exit Winamap. I don't know who presents the message you quote but I'm pretty sure it is not YASAPI.
Old 20th June 2016, 21:07   #383
Philippe

Been using v1.6.14 today, seems to fix all my bug!

Thank you !!!

Will be trying v1.7.0 in the next few days...
Old 21st June 2016, 12:01   #384
pbelkner

v1.7.1

What's new?
  • Improved migrating the plug-in from an un-plugged default device to the new default device when playing.
Links:

Winamp v5.666 Build 3516 (x86) + in_ffsox + out_yasapi + gen_yas
Old 21st June 2016, 13:11   #385
chros

Quote:
Please submit a complete description of your set-up, including at least
  • URL of the stream,
  • the input plug-in used to decode the stream.
As you probably know each track/stream first has to be decoded by an input plug-in. The input plug-in then sends the decoded raw PCM data to the output plugin-in. I can hardly imagine how YASAPI is going to write the raw PCM data to disc rather then rendering them using WASAPI. At least I need the above information in order I have a chance to reproduce that strange behavior.

EDIT:

From YASAPI you should get the well known YASAPI messages with the option to exit Winamap. I don't know who presents the message you quote but I'm pretty sure it is not YASAPI.
I understand what you mean, perfectly. It's really strange, especially I've never got this with the earlier versions (e.g. 1.6.14).
Logs are attached (nothing changed in the setup, only the new version of Yasapi):
- 01-good-1.6.14
- 02-bad-1.7.1

The used http stream is in the zip file (I got this error with all the streams that I'm using).
You can see my winamp version in my signature and the used input plugin in both cases the builtin in_mp3.dll (it's not changed):
- Nullsoft MPEG Audio Decoder v4.92

So, somehow the new version is incompatible with this input plugin.
(I haven't tested the new functionality of v1.7.1 yet, since I'm back to 1.6.14.)
Thanks, Peter!
Attached Files
File Type: zip stream-bug.zip (4.4 KB, 94 views)

Old 21st June 2016, 15:51   #386
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
You can see my winamp version in my signature and the used input plugin in both cases the builtin in_mp3.dll (it's not changed):
- Nullsoft MPEG Audio Decoder v4.92

Are you still using Winamp v5.581 because of the 3rd party plug-ins you're using? Have you tried them with the current patched version (http://meggamusic.co.uk/winamp/Winamp_Download.htm) which includes an updated Nullsoft MPEG Audio Decoder.

Old 21st June 2016, 16:53   #387
pbelkner

v1.7.2

Quote:
So, somehow the new version is incompatible with this input plugin.
Many thanks for the URL and the traces! It pointed me into the right direction to (hopefully) solve the issue.

It was interesting to see from the trace that an obviously successful open request was followed immediately by a close without any canwrite or write. I managed to de-activate in_ffsox (BTW the stream was playing flawlessly with it) and to activate in_mp3 and the bug was re-produced.

Regarding the open method Nullsoft writes
Quote:
returns max latency in ms (0 for diskwriters, etc)
In 1.6.14 out_yaspi indeed returned max latency, but in 1.7.0/1.7.1 it just returned plain 0. That makes the difference! In 1.7.2 out_yasapi returns max latency as before.

Links:

Old 22nd June 2016, 12:27   #388
chros

Quote:
Are you still using Winamp v5.581 because of the 3rd party plug-ins you're using?
Exactly. That is the last version with which mp3cue plugin works. (I don't know what they screwed up in winamp after that. )
I just tried the 5.666 redux version: it simply crashes on startup if mp3cue is in the plugin folder. (back to v5.581)

Btw: that ClockAmp plugin is pure gold! It wakes me up every morning, simple to use. (Just checked its site but it's down. If somebody needs it I can upload it somewhere.)

Quote:
Many thanks for the URL and the traces! It pointed me into the right direction to (hopefully) solve the issue.
It was interesting to see from the trace that an obviously successful open request was followed immediately by a close without any canwrite or write. I managed to de-activate in_ffsox (BTW the stream was playing flawlessly with it) and to activate in_mp3 and the bug was re-produced.
Cheers, it's working fine now. And we thank You!

I just noticed another bug (same nullsoft mp3 input plugin) (see attachement log):
- I use buffers: Default/3.0/3.0/1.0
- when I skip ahead in a mp3 file playback hangs (sometimes with a crash as well)
- even debug version crashes winamp! (hopefully you see something in the log)
- just tried 1.6.14: the problem is also there (maybe it was introduced with the disconnect feature?)
Attached Files
File Type: zip crash_on_skip.zip (7.3 KB, 87 views)

Old 22nd June 2016, 15:39   #389
Aminifu
Forum King

I've noticed a different seeking issue with v1.7.2 (which may have been introduced early). When I seek ahead in a variable bitrate mp3 it switches playback to the point I seeked to, but when the file reaches it's end playback seamlessly jumps back to the point I seeked ahead from and continues playing the same file, instead of starting playback with the next file in the playlist.

I use the playback time remaining counter and I see the time change to match where I seeked to. The counter continues to decrement with negative values from there to zero and then starts counting up with positive values.

The file keeps playing until it reaches it's end again and then playback continues with the next file in the playlist and the playback time remaining counter starts working correctly again (decrementing with negative values).

This happens with and without gapless playback being enabled. The gapless offset is set to position(integer). I'm using the current version of in_mp3.dll (v4.103) and running YASAPI in shared push mode.

Seeking backward is working correctly with my variable bitrate mp3 files and seeking in both directions is working correctly with my constant bitrate mp3 files.

The buffer sizes I'm using are device buffer: 7.0, ring buffer: 2.0 x device buffer, and start playing: 1.0 x device buffer.

Old 23rd June 2016, 03:38   #390
pbelkner

v1.7.3

Quote:
even debug version crashes winamp!
Confirmed. I tested it using in_mp3 in conjunction with real MP3s (not a stream). It was crashing occasionally and unpredictably.
Quote:
When I seek ahead in a variable bitrate mp3 it switches playback to the point I seeked to
Confirmed as well. There where obvious synchronization issues with MP3s.

I discovered it myself during testing with regard to the bug reported by "chros". Then I switched to fix the synchronization issues. After having done this crashing was also gone. I suspect crashing was caused by reporting wrong time values to Winamp.

Links:

Old 23rd June 2016, 09:08   #391
chros

Quote:
Confirmed. I tested it using in_mp3 in conjunction with real MP3s (not a stream). It was crashing occasionally and unpredictably.
Thanks for the new version, but it still crashes winamp sometimes (way less frequently than before), I used a CBR mp3 file with in_mp3.
How to reproduce: skip forward/backward with keys (left/right) and dragging the slider. (It will be there in a minute.)

EDIT: Winamp also crashed when it tried to play the next track in the playlist (normal mp3 file). (using v1.7.3)

Last edited by chros; 23rd June 2016 at 11:13.
Old 23rd June 2016, 17:41   #392
Aminifu
Forum King

Forward and backward seeking is working correctly with v1.7.4 with my constant and variable bitrate mp3 files, with gapless playback enabled and disabled (shared push mode).

I using the default buffer options. Device period: default, device buffer: 7.0, ring buffer: 5.0 x device buffer, and start playing: 1.0 x device buffer.

So it appears the seeking problem is fixed, at least for me.

Old 23rd June 2016, 19:30   #393
gasbag

Quote:
So it appears the seeking problem is fixed, at least for me.
I'm using the same configuration and the seeking problem is fixed for me too.
But when I repeatly briefly press Pause/Continue button, Winamp shows wrong information about elepsed time yet.

I see, normal user not doing crazy things like this and Peter's plugin is really GREAT.

Peter - many many thanks for your work!
gasbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2016, 20:14   #394
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi pbelkner,

YASAPI v1.7.4 doesn't work with thinktink's crossfading plug-ins (BogProg X-Fade v2.1.4.17 and BogProg NoFlush v1.0.1.2). I realize there is no guarantee that 3rd party plug-ins will work with each other, however these plug-ins did work with YASAPI v1.7.2.

When the output of the next file should start to overlap the playing file, playback just stops. No crash or hang-up, playback just stops. Playback can be started for the next file (which has loaded) by clicking the play button.

How is your XAudio2 output plug-in coming along?

Old 24th June 2016, 10:46   #395
pbelkner

v1.7.5

Thanks a lot for all of your support. I still had to struggle with two issuse:
  • The plug-in was still crashing. Not very frequent but as it appears unpredictable.
  • The plug-in had still synchronization issues.
Both where very annoying and I wanted get rid of them. While working on the second issue I discovered the first issue could be forced by doing the following (and it does not depend on MP3 VBR or CBR nor on in_mp3 at all):
  • Pause.
  • While in pause skip (forwad or backward doesn't matter).
  • Unpause.
  • Winamp wants to send a mail home.
From the debug window I could see that in that situation the plug-in is in underflow state (4) and not in ready/connected state (5) as usual. Having seen that I could (hopefully) finally fix it.

Regarding the second issue I implemented measuring the time completely new. As a consequence choosing how to measure the time is moved from device options to common options and is switched on all the time (i.e. does not depend on whether gapless mode is switched on or off).

After all chros was right (rgarding both issues):
Quote:
maybe it was introduced with the disconnect feature?
Links:
Quote:
How is your XAudio2 output plug-in coming along?
First of all I want to get rid of the annoying YASAPI bugs. As you may have seen from the YASAPI main page I factored out a framework from YASAPI where I can base similar plug-ins on and I hope that I cane base the XAudio2 stuff on that.

PS: While writing this post Sourceforge has not managed to make the new uploaded version visible to all.

Old 24th June 2016, 11:56   #396
chros

Quote:
PS: While writing this post Sourceforge has not managed to make the new uploaded version visible to all.
Yep, it's still not there.

Old 24th June 2016, 13:04   #397
pbelkner

Quote:
Yep, it's still not there.
I've opened a ticket:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/13052/
So long without any success.

Old 24th June 2016, 17:18   #398
pbelkner

Quote:
I've opened a ticket:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/13052/
So long without any success.
The files are available now.

Old 24th June 2016, 18:27   #399
gasbag

Tested Version v1.7.5 works very good for me, many thanks, Peter.
gasbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2016, 22:22   #400
Stone Free

Would you be able to add seeking in FLAC files? It works for me with AAC, but not FLAC!

Other Sound output methods seek OK in FLAC.

Many thanks for your great work on your plugin
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion