Old 6th January 2016, 02:15   #1
zhangsun321

so there i was... and then my heart sank

so there I was one day listening to winamp playing some REALLY good music from classicalradio.com

two days later.. BOOM... nothing works... all my bookmarks from that site and the others in the radiotunes.com network no longer work!

I' tried all i know what to do, is there anyway possible to continue to listen on winamp and not pay for the convenience of doing so? of which imo is absolutely insane! I don't mind listening to the commercials!!

I have no interest or desire to steal the music... i just perfer winamp as it is convinent bookmark wise..

thanks for any help given

Eddie..
zhangsun321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2016, 13:15   #2
gernot

Hi,

Since new year allegedly "for licensing reasons" the web services of classicalradio, radiotunes and other parts of the "AudioAddict Network Company" are only available by using the website and no longer for "third party services" like Winamp and other streaming platforms.

For the "40k AAC" stream you need a free account to login, for the "128k AAC" stream you need the premium account for $70/year.

Not a good decision, because it excludes all listeners with standalone internet receivers.

Gernot

Last edited by gernot; 10th January 2016 at 15:09.
gernot is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama