Old 13th October 2016, 14:51   #1
clmiami

Getting Paid? Estimated Earnings?

So - I did everything, setup those Advert: file, got content rolling, station works like it should.

Where on the gawd-awful interface do I see an "estimated earnings" like you see in YouTube for monetized channels?

The only thing I got from someone at Shoutcast HQ was some mumblings about "impressions". Sounds like putting ads on a web server and getting paid by "impressions".

I look at my Stats and I see hundreds of distinct IPs connecting, I show hours of streaming, but isn't anyone tracking how often my server spits an Advert: trigger?

Where's my "estimated earnings"?

How often will I get paid?

How come no one has asked me for direct deposit information?

How com no one has asked me where to mail my revenue checks?

Did I make $1 or $100?
clmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2016, 20:20   #2
Dadeboi28

Did you ever find out how to collect your money? Do you know what would be considered standard pay per ad?
Dadeboi28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2016, 14:16   #3
ShanghaiTimes

Well, interesting. I too have just done this. All set up. Streaming the adverts. What a mission I must say. But like you, no idea of how or if... I ever get paid. The silence is deafening ! :-)
ShanghaiTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2016, 14:41   #4
radioman

Does anyone know how the impressions refer to the amount we get? In the last month I have had something in the region of 200,000 impressions - but how does that refer to the money we earn?

Please help - perhaps shoutcast will be reading this and give us the information??
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2017, 01:00   #5
radioembargo

Help

Can anybody give me a rough idea of pay from playing adverts in your shoutcast stream with 5000 listeners per month?
radioembargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Streaming Service & Monetization