X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clmiami
    • Sep 2016

Getting Paid? Estimated Earnings?

So - I did everything, setup those Advert: file, got content rolling, station works like it should.

Where on the gawd-awful interface do I see an "estimated earnings" like you see in YouTube for monetized channels?

The only thing I got from someone at Shoutcast HQ was some mumblings about "impressions". Sounds like putting ads on a web server and getting paid by "impressions".

I look at my Stats and I see hundreds of distinct IPs connecting, I show hours of streaming, but isn't anyone tracking how often my server spits an Advert: trigger?

Where's my "estimated earnings"?

How often will I get paid?

How come no one has asked me for direct deposit information?

How com no one has asked me where to mail my revenue checks?

Did I make $1 or $100?
  • Dadeboi28
    • Dec 2016

Did you ever find out how to collect your money? Do you know what would be considered standard pay per ad?

Comment

• ShanghaiTimes
      • Nov 2014

Well, interesting. I too have just done this. All set up. Streaming the adverts. What a mission I must say. But like you, no idea of how or if... I ever get paid. The silence is deafening ! :-)
      ---
      Listen to Quantum Radio via the iPhone App, Radio Daze

Comment

• radioman
        • Dec 2016

Does anyone know how the impressions refer to the amount we get? In the last month I have had something in the region of 200,000 impressions - but how does that refer to the money we earn?

Please help - perhaps shoutcast will be reading this and give us the information??

Comment

• radioembargo
          • Nov 2017

Help

Can anybody give me a rough idea of pay from playing adverts in your shoutcast stream with 5000 listeners per month?

Comment

Working...
          X