Hello to the community!
Recently I spent some time improving Ricardo Drizin's NsisMultiUser plugin
, which extends the original MultiUser plugin included in NSIS and which uses the UAC plugin.
Now you can use this to have per-user and per-machine installs in your scripts!
- Not tied or dependant on any particular user interface. Supports Modern UI 1/2, ModernUIEx, Ultra Modern UI, the native NSIS interface, as well as any other interface that supports nsDialogs pages.
- Includes fully functional demos for all supported interfaces that you can use as skeletons to start your scripts from.
- Support for 64-bit installations
- Correctly creates and removes full registry uninstall information like icon and estimated size (separate per-user and per-machine entries)
- Fully supports silent mode, command-line switches and error level handling
Maybe this plugin can be part of the NSIS package some day