X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taintisgod
    • Mar 2009

Open folder of album or song

Is there a way to be able to open the windows explorer window of the selected song/playing song/selected album?

If there is a way to do this and I haven't figured it out please enlighten me, this would be extremely helpful for me.

If not, can this be implemented perhaps in a future version?
  • ujay
    Forum King
    • Jul 2001

Kind of, but only from the Media Library.
    You will find a right click menu in the Album pane > Open Folder.
    and a right click menu in the Track pane > Explore item Folder.
    Of course, you may or may not have the current playing track/album in view.

If you are using a Modern/Bento skin you can double click the Album Art window to open the currently playing folder. (Album Art window is not available in Classic skins)

UJ

Comment

• taintisgod
      • Mar 2009

Thanks for the quick reply, in the track pane yes it does have that option!

But... the album pane option you mentioned I do not see at all. Is this a new addition possibly? Could I have disabled it by accident?

Comment

• ujay
        Forum King
        • Jul 2001

Originally Posted by taintisgod View Post
        ... the album pane option you mentioned I do not see at all ..
        Ah yes ...

You will need to have the artwork view enabled (rather than the plain list). Toggle the icon in the top left corner, in front of the 'Search' box.
        Strictly speaking I think this opens the folder that would contain the artwork, though it works equally well if there is no atwork and the llama icon is showing.

Double click the Album Art window is probably easiest if you have it open.

UJ

Comment

Working...
        X