Old 31st May 2000, 02:30   #1
kikiqt

Since i tried to download some e-mail while downloading music to winamp, all of my attachment automatically got to winamp. I don't know how to fix this. Thanks for your help, Kiki
Old 31st May 2000, 02:40   #2
Mr. Ice
Captain Moderator

i get that sometimes. winamp will just randomly grab an .exe that i'm downloading and try to play it. it's a random (as far as i can tell) and my only way around it when it decides to happen is to shift-click the link to force it to download to disk rather than go to winamp.
Mr. Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2000, 08:21   #3
peanutdog

I have just encountered this problem - and it is a HORRIBLE problem: it affects all my attachments, and the "fix" mentioned in Mr. Ice's response is not workable. The only possible triggers for this behavior I can think of are a) I just recently downloaded the latest version of Winamp, and b) installed a new skin. Unless I get some fab suggestion, I will try removing Winamp and re-installing it. PLEASE ADVISE!! Many thanks - xM.
peanutdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2000, 11:12   #4
gandalf
Moderator Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to gandalf
Mr. Ice if talking about Netscape. If you use IE. then right-click and choose "save Target as". I am also moving he topic to bug reports.
gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports