Old 27th May 2008, 11:36   #1
jashn

Warcraft Skin

Is anyone out there working on a World of Warcraft skin?
I couldn't find one on here or through google, so I dabbles in making my own but I am having very limited success.

Before someone links me to the thread stating that you might as well not ask anyone to make skins here, I've read it. I'm not asking someone to make a special skin, what I am asking is if someone is already working on one for World of Warcraft, with it being as popular as it is, I was suprised that there wasn't one already made.

My idea, that I can't seem to get to work, was to take the Horde logo, and use the little purple shields and such as the buttons. I'll keep messing around on here and see if I can figure more out on the skinning side.
jashn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 13:10   #2
_bullet_time_99

Send a message via ICQ to _bullet_time_99 Send a message via AIM to _bullet_time_99 Send a message via Yahoo to _bullet_time_99
There is the one. The first result if you search for "world of warcraft winamp skin" on Google. Do it. I don't want to advertise here for them.
_bullet_time_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2008, 19:25   #3
caponetrione

i havent been able to find a skin for WOW either! if anyone else could help us out that would be great, saving me some time!
caponetrione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2008, 19:27   #4
caponetrione

today is monday
caponetrione is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Arts and Design