Old 3rd December 2003, 07:58   #1
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Nice surprises

I'm wearing a pair of trousers today I haven't worn since about August. I took them off their hanger, put them on and found a fiver in the pocket! Which was nice.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 08:10   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Came into work this morning, to find our coffee machines had been set to permanent free vend , no more spending cash to get my hourly caffine intake and I'll be about a fiver better off each week now, which was nice.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 08:32   #3
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
I woke up, and... there was no choclate milk left.. -_-
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 09:01   #4
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

i woke up, and..... did nothing..... damn i should be at uni
ertmann|CPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 11:58   #5
Raz
Forum King

I woke up, got up, got a shower, ate breakfast, realised i had no lessons, and got back in bed.

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 13:06   #6
caitcid

I poured cereal into my bowl..
checked the fridge
no milk.

That's annoying when it happens.
caitcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 13:12   #7
deathazre
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to deathazre Send a message via AIM to deathazre
even more so when you're making macaroni and cheese, and have the macaroni part done. at least I only have to go a few hundred feet to get milk
deathazre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 13:22   #8
NJK
The Frisian Spamfighter

I still have a job next year
20 people have to go but I'm not one of them

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 13:34   #9
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by spaceplay
I still have a job next year
20 people have to go but I'm not one of them
Yaaay!
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 20:50   #10
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
My dad gave me his first bass guitar to me (An old Kingston 4-string from the late-70's to early-80's, the king you used to be able to buy from a Sear's catalog) recently, since I'm picking up bass and I needed a first guitar too. The guitar is nice, and has some terrific bass to it, but I always liked the standard P-Basses I saw at Willis Music also. It wasn't until I noticed the head and body greatly resembled a Fender P-Bass, and found out that Kingston was an old company owned by Fender before it died. By that time, I realized "Hey, I'm actually holding an old P-Bass!"...So much for that...

Now if only I found out my vision was messed up and that it's really a 5-string...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 23:30   #11
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
mmmmm. five string.

i forgot to do my physics lab and it turned out it wasn't to until tomorrow.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2003, 00:13   #12
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Last year in my science class, there was this partner project that required an oral presentation in front of the class to explain what we were assigned to present. When our assigned day to present came up, I couldn't find the note cards and paper that I needed for the presentation I would read off of (It had all of the information, I hardly knew any of it by heart). I searched everywhere in my backpack but couldn't find it. Luckily, my partner was absent for the day, and the teacher excused us until he did come back, or else we could've been screwed with no second chance...

Searching throughout the period when I wasn't taking notes from the other presentations, I eventually found the paper and note cards by the end of the class period...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 4th December 2003, 03:00   #13
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Finding Hugh Jackman bucked-nekkid in my bed.

Oh, you meant real life stuff, not fantasies. Damn. Finding money in pockets rocks.
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2003, 03:03   #14
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Working your ass off, not paying attention to the time, and when you finally check the clock, it's time to leave..that's always nice.
DragonSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2003, 22:03   #15
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

It's also nice when I take my change in and cash it at the bank, and it comes more than I guess...

But that pretty much applies to almost anything...Finding you have one more Coke left in the fridge, finding an extra buck laying around, or getting more than you bargain for...

Oh, and on the last one, I remember once when I went to Hooters, the wings there were abnormally huge...The mass amount of those 20 wings on the plate probably amounted to 40; Very nice for the regular price we paid...There's always one abnormally odd/large wing everytime I go to Hooters, but this was a nice change for all of them to be that way, while still paying regular price...

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions