Old 5th July 2004, 05:29   #1
BenC

Send a message via ICQ to BenC Send a message via AIM to BenC
All those stats!

I thought of something. There are a few different ways to get your stats, all of them give the basics (current, max listeners etc.), some of them give a little more. In my opinion, these are my fav. parts of each of these:

AudioRealm stats because you can see your ttsl by day and by month, and does the nice graph. And gives your uptime % for each too.

RTB because it breaks down the songs (the more than 2 people jumped on when this song was playing thing) and because I can look at the basic stats locally.

DRS Radio Streamer because you can set the interval of when to check your stats, and can see many hours at once with the graph.

Shoutcast DNA's page because it shows how long each individual listener has been connected.

That's all I can think of right now because I've had a looong day. Now to my question, is there any program that can do all of these? Kind of like the best of the stats softwares? If not, can it be done? Hmmmmmm...... Coders, chew on that, and amaze us! I'd love to be able to get these options locally with only one program running.

music, there is none greater.
BenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2004, 11:42   #2
Romilar_D

Send a message via ICQ to Romilar_D
The most comprehensive commercially available log file analysis program is Nettracker . Although very expensive, it can parse, collate, report, and graph data from any log file format including shoutcast W3CLog. The standard version is for single site local log files, the enterprise version for multi site remote log files.

Hope this helps.
Romilar_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2004, 17:31   #3
BenC

Send a message via ICQ to BenC Send a message via AIM to BenC
Thanks, I'll check it out. I was hoping for something specificly for streaming audio stats. I'm sure someone will come up with something.

music, there is none greater.
BenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2004, 16:38   #4
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
With Sam2 and a log analyzer called Sawmill I created these stats:

http://www.myamericanradio.net/stats/index.html

SAM's report feature gives me all the detailed statistics I need on the songs, plays, requests and the such ans Sawmill analyzes the logs from my Shoutcast servers automatically and generates it's report. The website is analyzed by ********* only because it's already on the server but Sawmill could do it as well. The nuke website does it's own statistics as well.

I can't think of any more information I need than what I already have

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions