Old 20th February 2002, 19:03   #1
zeug

on deck

I am one of those people who has a broad taste in music, I am alos one of those people with a huge mp3 collection. I have found that it is usually easier to add most of my songs to a playlist and set it on random, only problem comes when there is are a few songs that I just don't want to hear, or I am listening to some classic stuff from Daft Punk and then it switches it Slipknot - it can be kind of harsh. Is there a plugin out there that will show what song is next to be played when in random (yes I know that I could just take my list and randomize it a few times and turn off shuffle - but that is a pain in the ass when trying to find a specific song), sort of an "On Deck" display. Preferable something small - like winamps playlist when it is only the one line (minimized).

zeug
zeug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2002, 20:57   #2
Snipe

Hey! I have the same problem, a plugin that could queue songs (just a few) and then resume the randomness after the queue has been exhausted would be ideal for me... it could be a sort of 'quick playlist'... any suggestions?
Snipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2002, 21:21   #3
zeug

suggestions......anyone

I would be happy with at least the next song - I like that idea - a short playlist that will grab a few random songs and then play them and when it gets near the end of those it would refresh to a new list of random songs. I am gonna look into trying to write my own.

zeug
zeug is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion