Old 5th May 2007, 04:16   #1
raron

Calcamp - skin based on calculator.

A skin based on my Casio CFX 9970G calculator (Actually I just scanned it).

I made it about 6 years ago.. But I never bothered to finish it. It's like 99% done. Sorry about that. I just thought I could release it anyway..

My first, and, yes, only skin for the winamp. Classic, that what they call it? I'm using ver. 2.80 at the moment.

I'm aware that some colors and stuff aren't 100% the same all over... And I kind of never finished the equalizer... but, it does have the main skin, skin for the playlist, and the not-finished skin for the equalizer.

Also, something I discovered just now, why did'nt I swap the buttons I used for "playlist" and "equalizer"? If it bothers me enough, I might just maybe update it.

Well, hope you like it..
(Also posted this on deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps)

You watched it. You can't unwatch it!
raron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2007, 05:54   #2
Axlar

Send a message via ICQ to Axlar Send a message via AIM to Axlar Send a message via Yahoo to Axlar
welcome to this site..

though i doubt your skin will be accepted on this site since its far from complete.. and not even close to the 99% estimate you put up there since you're missing out on a few more windows that have to be skinned! (video, media library, e.a.)

enjoy
Axlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2007, 06:15   #3
raron

hi!

Ok, that might be.. not accepted as you say.

I've never used the video or media library in winamp (are those even in the classic? I can only see: Main window, playlist, equalizer and minibrowser in the menu). But OK, 99% was maybe a bit optimistic.. but at least 90%? :P

Also, its years since I made it.. I dont remember quite which skinning program I used, although it would probably not be difficult to find another, probably better one. Still, for the moment I don't think I'll do anything about it (well, maybe, but just maybe).

If its deleted, then it's deleted.

Anyway, thanks for replying!

Old 5th May 2007, 06:22   #4
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
cute
looks like a calculator, as advertised

no problem

skin library etc if you want to submit it here, you'll get a lot more downloads, and the gen window is easy

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2007, 15:49   #5
flatmatt
Iron Chef
(Reviewer)

Quote:
Originally posted by raron
I've never used the video or media library in winamp (are those even in the classic? I can only see: Main window, playlist, equalizer and minibrowser in the menu). But OK, 99% was maybe a bit optimistic.. but at least 90%? :P
The media library and video window have been around for a few years, since version 2.9. The minibrowser is gone these days, but the video window has the same layout, just with different controls.
flatmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2007, 21:13   #6
raron

flatmatt:

Ok, thanks! I'm just not that updated:P Actually I have 2.92 I think laying somewhere, how it came to be that I use 2.80 I'm not entirely sure.. Been happy with it I guess!

LuigiHann:

Thanks! And thanks for the tip, I hadn't checked that out.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins