Old 28th May 2007, 02:36   #1
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
So...

I know that I have in the past said at many points that the skin that I was working on at that time would likely be my last, however though it has as of yet not really happened. I suppose my continual designing was really a need to fulfill some creative need within me.

I have begun working on another skin, and I hope to finish it however, I must also identify that over the years I have been struggling with Prostate cancer and have kept this quite private. However, things have progressed a bit more and I want to share with you that sooner or later this will eventually catch me and I will no longer be able to publish.

To those that are my dear friends: I am glad to have known you and will continue to think of you and your families until the last moment I have.

To those that I have not seen eye to eye: I am sorry if I ever offended you. I truly have no ill-will to you know and I cannot excuse my past offenses, I only hope that you can forgive my ignorance.

To Mr. Jones (who had ignored me long ago): The above statement and more is due to you. I truly am sorry sir.

To others that have enjoyed my skins through the many years that I have done this: I hope that you find some pleasure in my attempt at being a designer. If only for a moment in time you have made my day.

Thank You all.
Joe W. Garrett
FusionBox | Fusion_Box | GaretJax
www.garetjaxstudios.com

Here is the skin that I am attempting to complete.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg main.jpg (11.3 KB, 233 views)

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007, 05:55   #2
Kenny D.

jax,
Sorry to hear of your problem. Wish you the best! Ain`t it funny how health issues put things in their proper perspective? When I went thru kidney failure, dialysis and a renal transplant 15 years ago I realized that the only thing in life that really matters are family and friends. Hope you are blessed with these as I have been!

And your latest skin preview looks super! Certainly looks like a candidate for your best yet.

Keep us posted and hang TUFF!

coolkenny - "You don`t waste time ; Time wastes you"

LEAPIN LIZARDS | PHASE - B |
Swampy | ULTRA
Kenny D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007, 07:50   #3
TheElusiveMelon

Woah, Jax, i'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes with everything man. The skin looks great, i really hope you get to finish it. Like Kenny said, keep us posted and stay tough...

Leigh.
TheElusiveMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 01:32   #4
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Well, today's test came out fairly positive a lower white blood cell count is good. I will continue to try and thank you...Yes, my perspectives have changed alot since starting on this road to try to recover. I am doing well and hope to continue to for awhile yet.

Friends and Family are very important...Indeed.

1001skins |
Old 29th May 2007, 03:31   #5
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

That means you gotta make a prostate skin. (someone had to say it.)
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 05:12   #6
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

hahha...eww. That actually sounds very nasty. However, very funny and bit twisted skry.

1001skins |
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins