Old 11th September 2011, 06:20   #1
ParaManiaRadio

Sc_trans mp3 license fee

I provided my credit card number and information and have not received any email confirming that it has been received the license key. Yet when i registered for the forum i got an email immediately? Now i'm out $5 and no license key still... Please help. There seems to be no phone number or email address for support.
ParaManiaRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011, 06:52   #2
jaromanda
Forum King

has your credit card been debited? perhaps the payment didn't go through - which would explain the lack of confirmation

just a suggestion

Is it just me or are shoutcast users getting dumber?
jaromanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011, 19:46   #3
ParaManiaRadio

soooo

Is there no support for this online store? Because I have not received any emails with the keys.. And this is absolutely ridiculous... It's like shoutcast intentionally sets things up so you cannot contact anyone via email or phone or anything.
ParaManiaRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011, 20:17   #4
DrO

the license purchase is done by a 3rd party and how to check it isn't something i'm fully aware off (i can ask around though due to holidays i'm not sure how soon i'd be able to get a proper answer).

all i can say is to pm me (am on the dev team) with whatever details you do have from the registration attempt and i'll try to find out what might be going on with it (assuming it was even registered on Digital River's system - have known from Winamp purchases that it can be flakey).

as for the contact details, as i don't know what is / isn't provided as part of the process i'm not sure what information is provided. otherwise there is a contact form on the main site from what i remember and posting in here (though getting any 'official' reply on the weekend doesn't usually happen).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support