Old 15th September 2011, 12:07   #1
klausbatb

Shoutcast with Aggregated Device

hey folks,

hope im in the right place. I'm broadcasting using Nicecast on a 10.7 Mac and I'm trying to use an aggregated device to get multiple inputs working.

With the agg. device I have built-in input and maudio fast track pro selected. the former becomes channel 1 and 2 and the latter becomes 3 and 4.

Now the thing I've found is, with apps like Garageband I can have either 1-2 or 3-4 selected for a channel and get audio in from each device for recording. But when I'm streaming with Nicecast and choose the aggregated device it seems to only recognise channel 1-2 and ignore the rest. I have a condenser mic plugged into the maudio and some other stuff running through a mixer that runs into the built in input (cant use the mic with it because the mixer has no phantom power)

anyone have any ideas as to how I can get both inputs sent through Nicecast to stream from both

Cheers
klausbatb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2011, 06:28   #2
hackerdork
Forum King

no clue nicecast isn't a aol/nullsoft/winamp product. I would contact nicecast support..

~ According to the ship's log we're down to our last 3000 vomit bags.It'll never be enough.
search the forums! don't PM me on how-to, or ask me to setup you system. you do it so you learn.
hackerdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support