Old 3rd February 2014, 23:51   #1
wxrance

The new site.

I'm loving it so far. Makes me want to visit more often. I hope we can get to save our favorite stations on the site to make it more personal. Our maybe share stations with other members. A full service web portal kind of.
wxrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2014, 04:19   #2
cybercorsair

Send a message via ICQ to cybercorsair Send a message via AIM to cybercorsair Send a message via Yahoo to cybercorsair
Love that we have new owner and how for some of the best of Winamp that AOL screwed up make a come back like Shotcast Tv. I been with Winamp for as long as it been around. and long before AOl. Was glad to see new owners and have high hopes for some great improvements . Glad to see things moving forward.. We need to get some of the station that drop when they word came out on the shut down many didn't know there was sale .
We lost a lot of great radio station that been part of Winamp for a very long time on the shoutcast list.
cybercorsair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2014, 16:40   #3
wxrance

I hope we get them all back and shout cast TV was really cool. I have been using Winamp since my first custom PC back in 2000. The guy that built it told me about it and i have been using it ever since. Was the first internet software i bought and have been pro.ever since.
wxrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2014, 16:45   #4
DrO

SCTV is dead and buried and did that of it's own accord before it was finally dropped (as there were only 80 or so listings at the time). all of which is covered in the thread about SCTV not working anymore from a few months back (as cybercorsair has also posted in - along with a number of other threads).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion