X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aminifu
    Forum King
    • Aug 2011

Yeah, I had read in a few posts that the Color Editor has some problems.

Thanx for offering to do a tutorial. I'm sure it will be very much appreciated.
    Take your time, there's no rush. I don't intend to make any more changes any time soon.
    Winamp v5.9.2.10042 - Quinto Black CT v4.1 skin
    Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Comment

• Sabine Klare
      Forum Queen
      • Nov 2010

Once I had used the Color Editor for the default Bento in Winamp 5.581 (somehow between 2011 and 2013), later I exported them, backed them up and pasted them also for Big Bento, not only Bento. When my PC got 2 new harddrives and the second Windows Install in July 2013, my files were not lost. My 20 own Color Themes are still alive.

I have read about the bugs with the Color Editor. I didn't have tried it anymore. But I have found another similar Color Theme for another Modern Skin (cPro2)...

Currently I am focussed on random textures, desktop wallpapers and Komodo backgrounds, and I have a subfolder with 180 desktop wallpapers (they are not too small). On my PC I change the desktop wallpaper manually, on my notebook I have them in the slideshow. I have tested them and I have accessed them directly via "DESKTOP".

Komodo Vanguard and Komodo X Touchscreen are really very good together with my own works and the works by the Creative Commons Artists (the other good musicians).

BTW, I should finally upload my next 60 own desktop wallpapers on deviantART. 48 other own desktop wallpapers are there already...
      Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
      Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
      AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...

Comment

Working...
      X