Old 27th October 2003, 18:11   #1
mark
Forum King

outlaw jim's thread

he cant seem to start one, so i'll do it for him.

take it away!
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2003, 18:17   #2
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to OutlawJim Send a message via AIM to OutlawJim Send a message via Yahoo to OutlawJim
i have this problem with a friend. he keeps wanting to hang out, but he's really getting on my nerves lately. i just called off our meeting up on wednesday, and i know he's gonna want to reschedule, but i wont. i feel awful about doing this. and the thing is he's been really sick lately, and i feel awful about doing this to him, but i just can't stand another day being around him.

Nobby:I have ADD.... Germ:No shit, Nobby? Nobody would have ever guessed.
OutlawJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2003, 18:17   #3
mark
Forum King

actually, he can't post either. mods? help?
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2003, 18:18   #4
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to OutlawJim Send a message via AIM to OutlawJim Send a message via Yahoo to OutlawJim
ok, it seems like im only able to post a certain amount of letters, that is weird

Old 27th October 2003, 21:29   #5
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

i am having a huge problem with the forums too, i cant seem to make new threads or my posts too long

Old 27th October 2003, 21:33   #6
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Try a dose of this....it should do the trick.

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2003, 21:36   #7
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

what exactly be that then?

Old 27th October 2003, 22:27   #8
Starbucks
Forum King

Quote:
ok, it seems like im only able to post a certain amount of letters, that is weird
What'd you do to make the moderators hate you so much?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 00:57   #9
White Raven
Little Winged One

Quote:
Originally posted by OutlawJim
i have this problem with a friend. he keeps wanting to hang out, but he's really getting on my nerves lately. i just called off our meeting up on wednesday, and i know he's gonna want to reschedule, but i wont. i feel awful about doing this. and the thing is he's been really sick lately, and i feel awful about doing this to him, but i just can't stand another day being around him.
I've had the exact problem before. The only advice I can offer to you is just to keep making excuses (Homework, etc.) until you feel ready to confront him. If he is your friend, you need to tell him some of the things that he's doing that bother you... But, try to do it in a nice way. Spend a few days thinking on it.

It could not only be him himself being annoying, it could be that you don't like who you are when you're hanging out with this guy.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it, because just like romantic relationships, there's chemistry involved in friendships, too. if it's not there... Just doesn't work.

Take Kelly for example. Kelly likes to talk about horses. Kelly eats, sleeps, breathes, and dreams... Of horses.
I like horses, but not like she does. I'm not obsessed.
She never
ever
ever
ever
ever
shuts up about how she loves horses, what her horse did, blah blah. She's also a psycho, obsessed with fire and knives and shit, and it's really annoying. She's so... I dunno. Fake...

I just kind of avoided her for a while, and then... Just talked to her on MSN now and again. She's not so bothersome now.

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 01:21   #10
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by White Raven
I've had the exact problem before. The only advice I can offer to you is just to keep making excuses (Homework, etc.) until you feel ready to confront him. If he is your friend, you need to tell him some of the things that he's doing that bother you... But, try to do it in a nice way. Spend a few days thinking on it.

It could not only be him himself being annoying, it could be that you don't like who you are when you're hanging out with this guy.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it, because just like romantic relationships, there's chemistry involved in friendships, too. if it's not there... Just doesn't work.

Take Kelly for example. Kelly likes to talk about horses. Kelly eats, sleeps, breathes, and dreams... Of horses.
I like horses, but not like she does. I'm not obsessed.
She never
ever
ever
ever
ever
shuts up about how she loves horses, what her horse did, blah blah. She's also a psycho, obsessed with fire and knives and shit, and it's really annoying. She's so... I dunno. Fake...

I just kind of avoided her for a while, and then... Just talked to her on MSN now and again. She's not so bothersome now.
Holy shit, I know someone like this. Like exactly, right down to the name. You don't happen to live in NJ, do you?

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 01:26   #11
Nimelennar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Nimelennar
I think she's Canadian, from out West somewhere.

The world is made of conflicts: good and evil, order and chaos, light and dark, hot and cold. All are essential to life. None can prevail for any length of time, or life will fail. In the end, the best any can hope for is balance.
Nimelennar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 04:08   #12
White Raven
Little Winged One

Furthest west you can get. Victoria, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

It's said that everyone on the planet has some kind of twin, somewhere. This Kelly I know, she had a cleft palate or a growth that had to be removed (Can't remember) so her lip is all screwed up and her nose is slightly pushed to the side... Yeah...

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 04:44   #13
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Dayum, that's alot like North Seattle
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 16:29   #14
nemesis1981

The simplest solution is to tell your friend you have joined some religion and prefer to spend your time with the other followers. When asked what this religion is, tell them you are an 8th day satanist. They will choose not to talk to you. Simple.

I'm not paranoid, they really are after you.
nemesis1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 17:37   #15
NJK
FRYSK BLOED TSJOCH OP- FRISIAN

Quote:
Originally posted by White Raven

Take Kelly for example
She never
ever
ever
ever
ever
same here with a x gf of mine - broke up with me when i gave the wrong aswer to a question she asked me " what's your fav part of a horse"

I answered " don't care what part it is as long as you can put it on the old BBQ "
end of relation- buy buy space so long hope to never see you again.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

Nope, it's not a radiostation just a non stop darkwave music stream

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2003, 20:32   #16
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

thanks for the help dudes, im not so sure about the satanist thing tho . any other advice?

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions