X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sourfunnyhuh
    • May 2018

test thread

Hey, i started a thread yesterday but .. is it still being moderated or what ... seems that it takes quite a while for the thread to appear active ... or did I do sth wrong or what?

That's why I'm starting this test thread to see if I actually am able to start a thread. Sorry if that's annoying ... we can delete this thread afterwards.
  • sourfunnyhuh
    • May 2018

Well that's crazy ... so there was no moderation and it took 1 second for this thread to appear active ... what on Earth happened to the thread I started yesterday then ... I did the same thing then as I did now ....

Comment

• Creator
      • May 2018

Maybe it activated one of the spamfilters?
      I listen to 80's music every day on the JOB (http://traefaeldning.dk/).

Comment

• sourfunnyhuh
        • May 2018

Admins/moderators ... pls go ahead and delete this thread ... it has served it's purpose and sorry for the annoyance ...

Comment

• sourfunnyhuh
          • May 2018

Originally Posted by sourfunnyhuh View Post
          Admins/moderators ... pls go ahead and delete this thread ... it has served it's purpose and sorry for the annoyance ...
          OK I just started the other thread but unlike this one I was told that it will undergo moderation ... why the difference I don't know but anyway. I called it

" Force the 'Add file(s) to playlist' dialog box to always open at certain location "

so I hope this thread ever gets active and hopefully gets replies

Cheers Winampers

Comment

• Victhor
            Late skinner & Moderator
            • May 2003

The spam filter around here is quite bad, it let in a lot of spam but some threads like yours get caught for revision (which I particularly don't do often). Now your thread has been approved, I'm leaving this one so others can see that this could be happening to them.
            · · Big Bento Modern

Comment

• pigullka
              • Jul 2018

And how long does it usually take to approve a new thread?

Comment

• NJK
                FRISIAN
                • Sep 2003

Originally Posted by pigullka View Post
                And how long does it usually take to approve a new thread?

that depends on us the mods when we can find the time to approve the thread.
                Sometimes it's within the hour, sometimes it can take a few days.
                Keep in mind that we all have real life things to do ( like working a daytime job) instead of hanging out here all day.

on the bright side it also filters a lot of shit that otherwise would have been in the forum.
                latest version of Winamp
                DSP Plug V2.41
                Language Packs

Comment

Working...
                X