X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osmosis
    Major Dude
    • Jan 2006

1024x768 and yeah, the bundled Big Bento (I deleted little Bento) works like a charm. Thanks a lot for the help.
    Request: A little SmartView Query Language love.

Comment

• MertcanKaya1991
      • Sep 2006

I changed the tabs. Do you like them? If you don't i will turn to old tabs.

And i think if beat can be move one pixel left or right it will be good. Like it is in fullscreen. If this can be done i don't have to transparent it.

Comment

• martin.deimos
        Android/UI Development
        • Sep 2004

the new ones are much better
        WebSite: www.skinconsortium.com - Community for Userinterface Design & Coding
        Skins: Click Here

Comment

• pjn123
          Major Dude
          • Jan 2006

MertcanKaya1991, best will be to use the transparent ones... then you'll never have any problem. The Window will always respect the tile of the bg image but, like in Classic skins, when the video for example is set to 1x, 2x... that wont sometime have the correct tile image for the topcentre for example...
          You have the gfx with alpha blending... so easier to just use it

The new tabs looks better!
          ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
          Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums

Comment

• Ned Decca
            • Mar 2003

just a quick question, how do i get the file/play/options off the title bar??

its really messing with the aesthetics....

actually, i got it

Last edited by Ned Decca; 6 March 2008, 00:08.
            That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. Fail. - Mr Jones

Comment

• MertcanKaya1991
              • Sep 2006

OK i think i made the transparent beat well. I send you the lastest version of skin. I think this is very close to finish.

Comment

• Ned Decca
                • Mar 2003

How do you change the text color in the playlist media library?
                I've altered the xml but with no luck so far....??

Comment

• pjn123
                  Major Dude
                  • Jan 2006

colors.xml

For example.. if you change this:
                  <!-- List text color -->
                  <color id="color.display" value="200,200,200"/>
                  <color id="wasabi.tree.text" value="color.display"/> <!-- Item text color -->
                  <color id="wasabi.list.text" value="color.display"/> <!--lists/trees item foreground (also edit text) -->
                  <color id="wasabi.button.hiliteText" value="color.display"/> <!-- Buttons hilite text color, used by tab windows-->

it will change the color of the text in list... very simple. You change the top one.. and it will change all the other similar colors for you.
                  ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.

Comment

• pjn123
                    Major Dude
                    • Jan 2006

MertcanKaya1991, wow thats awesome! One of the best!

Comment

• Ned Decca
                      • Mar 2003

thanks pjn

Comment

• osmosis
                        Major Dude
                        • Jan 2006

i'd like to suggest the possibility of pulling the multi-component view all the way to the bottom. this would also cause the playlist to appear in a tab but would also allow you to have album art, widgets etc. on screen at the same time. keep up the great work!

edit: whoops, didn't notice the OTHER spot for album art (bottom pane tag viewer), but still could be good for also having a widget on the screen with the playlist tab, etc.

Comment

• ficod
                          • Dec 2007

Hi!
                          I think cPro is really a good concept and I admire your works at skinconsortium. Still, I don't like some of the changes in cPro compared to Bento skin.
                          In particular I don't like the player control's position..

Since Bento is out I use winamp maximized-docked to the top of the screen with autohide. That way I always use winamp with the same width of my screen, in one of these 3 variants:
                          - full screen (SUI Open)
                          - mid-size (SUI closed)
                          - "bar"

I think, imho, that kind of "spatial consistency" (no more worriying about placing/resizing/moving winamp window) really improved my UI experience.
                          I would like to suggest to keep the player controls in the upper part of the screen; that way they'll stay in the same position either fullscreen or mid-size).

cheers,
                          ;ficOd

PS: I am the only one in the world who hates TABS? :-P

PPS: I'm trying to explore my concept of optimal and minimal winamp SUI in my first skin, which is nemd Darksand and it's in a very early development state (check it on the modern skin forum)... it's based on a bento/bigbento mix.

Comment

• pjn123
                            Major Dude
                            • Jan 2006

@ficod - Might work for Bento because its just one skin with one look. ClassicPro was suppose to be customizable from the beginning. The reason why the controls are at the bottom is because We would like to see some cool shapes for the player at the bottom too (like some Classic skins have with transparent regins).

So if the button where where Bento have its buttons all the bottom areas would have to look the same shape

Think of it as a Classic skin, thats strechable + sui layout

Here is one of the skins by leechbite:

Find it here (called cPro_Fluke / cPro_Anunaki)

@osmosis - Planning to add the playlist to the bottom drawer area. Tabs is already moveable+hideable for the next version too btw...

@all - Remember to submit your ClassicPro-skin-entries before 30June! See my signature for the links

Comment

• osmosis
                              Major Dude
                              • Jan 2006

That's fantastic, Pieter. Thank you. Can't wait

Comment

• ficod
                                • Dec 2007

@pjn123:

1)
                                Ok, I understand why the controls are on the bottom, but if things will go on that way for next cPro versions, why the volume control is kept "all alone"... it should go downstairs :-P!
                                IMHO "tag viewer drawer" could be moved upstairs too... OR be better integrated with the "player-display" section... BUT I see that would mean a drastical change in the whole bento/cPro architecture.

2)
                                I'm glad to hear of hideable/moveable/tabbar... my question is: will it be possible to hide even a single tab or just the entire tabbar?

thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X