Old 16th March 2017, 10:00   #1
Ferran Delriu

When does advertising start coming out?

good morning

I have my radio station in Spain, and I have configured the insertion of ads for 2 days.
At the moment in the list of listeners, in the column of the dollar sign, appears for each listener a single dollar of green color.

Every time I run the ad slices, on the "History" tab, I get the following information:
10:56:49 Advert Trigger: - Advert:

But so far no announcement has come up.
My listeners, are mostly from Spain, and Latin American countries, but they are still waiting to fire the ads.
Do you have to configure something else? Is there something missing? Or should I just wait a few more days?

My Radio:
http://radio.alotroladodelespejo.com

Thank you very much
Ferran
Ferran Delriu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2017, 16:41   #2
Ferran Delriu

A few hours have passed and I have just seen that one of the listeners, in particular Argentina, the icon of dollars, has just become multi dollar. I imagine, this is an indication that the system starts to work.
I will continue to observe the issue in the coming days.
Thank you!
Old 18th March 2017, 18:23   #3
Ferran Delriu

Good afternoon
In all these days that I am launching the ads successfully, they are coming out perfectly announcements for Argentina and Mexico, but for Spain that is the country of greater hearing has not yet entered any.
Spain, according to the regulations of the monetization of ShoutCast, is one of the countries of Europe that are within the subject, but does not appear any advertisement.
Do you know if there is a problem ?, or have they removed Spain from the automatic announcement system?
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Streaming Service & Monetization