Old 15th August 2018, 15:06   #1
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
I need .milk preset slowly background sync

I use it as a background .milk files.
I need .milk preset slowly background with sync.

be couse ı use for karaoke lyrsc
I need sync background slowly effects..

sample background : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGI2vCk6ykY
sample bakcgorund : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROqOGv3eNuc
very nice bakcground colors :( I want too please help me ?

There are 1000000.Milk is all bad for me. (downloaded torrent)
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2018, 20:45   #2
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
please help me?
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 11:56   #3
xmuzack
Member
 
xmuzack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 96
Gradient millk

Hi Saliverdim, this is the only thing I have that maybe you could use. Hope this helps.
xmuzack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 23:54   #4
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmuzack View Post
Hi Saliverdim, this is the only thing I have that maybe you could use. Hope this helps.
hi again
there is no movement and does not work

please look screen video :https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f5f...9235241/bfa7cf


thank you again
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2018, 19:32   #5
Nitorami
Major Dude
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Erlangen
Posts: 815
Try the following.
1) Load the preset "gradient background" as sent by xmuzack.
2) In the milkdrop window, press D. You should see a message in the top right corner "COMP SHADER LOCKED".
3) Now load any other preset and it will be shown with the comp shader of the "gradient background" preset.

Hint - the comp shader is the last processing stage of the preset, just before the visual is sent to the screen. By locking it, all presets are forced to use it. You can use the comp shader of any preset for this trick, but I think the soft coloured comp stage of "gradient background" should suit your purpose quite well.
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2018, 00:40   #6
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitorami View Post
Try the following.
1) Load the preset "gradient background" as sent by xmuzack.
2) In the milkdrop window, press D. You should see a message in the top right corner "COMP SHADER LOCKED".
3) Now load any other preset and it will be shown with the comp shader of the "gradient background" preset.

Hint - the comp shader is the last processing stage of the preset, just before the visual is sent to the screen. By locking it, all presets are forced to use it. You can use the comp shader of any preset for this trick, but I think the soft coloured comp stage of "gradient background" should suit your purpose quite well.
hi again

I use Karafun studio. no winanp none of these settings are available.
Would you look at the previous message again?
thank you
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2018, 19:42   #7
Nitorami
Major Dude
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Erlangen
Posts: 815
1. Use winamp to modify the preset as described
2. Press S to save it under a different name
3. Use this modified preset with karafun

The whole thing requires karafun to support shaders. I don't know if it does.
I don't think there is another way to achieve what you want. Nobody will write extra presets for you.
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2018, 21:25   #8
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitorami View Post
1. Use winamp to modify the preset as described
2. Press S to save it under a different name
3. Use this modified preset with karafun

The whole thing requires karafun to support shaders. I don't know if it does.
I don't think there is another way to achieve what you want. Nobody will write extra presets for you.
hi again,

instaled winanp 5.6.6 and your .milk copy preset folder.. very very nice
in the winamp available presets are very complex and not suitable for the background.

I have 2 questions.

1-how to find it? simple design, uncomplicated.
Can I do it?your done is perfect.
2-all the .milk works in karafun.but ı can not work what you sent.your idea ?

thank you thank you thank you
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2018, 16:10   #9
Nitorami
Major Dude
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Erlangen
Posts: 815
Hi
-how to find simple, slow presets - I cannot tell you, you need to try out
-I cannot work.... what do you mean ?

In milkdrop:
- press NumLock first on your keyboard, to stop automatic preset change
- Press L and load a preset with a smooth comp shader, e.g that proposed by xmuzack
- Press D to lock the comp shader
- Load any other preset. It will then be displayed with the locked comp shader.
- If you like it, press S to save it under a different name
- use your saved presets with karafun.

Of course you can edit presets yourself in milkdrop - press M to go to the preset edit menu. But it will take you a while to learn how this works....
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2018, 23:34   #10
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitorami View Post
Hi
-how to find simple, slow presets - I cannot tell you, you need to try out
-I cannot work.... what do you mean ?

In milkdrop:
- press NumLock first on your keyboard, to stop automatic preset change
- Press L and load a preset with a smooth comp shader, e.g that proposed by xmuzack
- Press D to lock the comp shader
- Load any other preset. It will then be displayed with the locked comp shader.
- If you like it, press S to save it under a different name
- use your saved presets with karafun.

Of course you can edit presets yourself in milkdrop - press M to go to the preset edit menu. But it will take you a while to learn how this works....


hi again.

press S button after error message "ERROR : file not saved" I tryed change number or letters but not saved?

your idea ?

thank you bew couse you helped me a lot.

Thank you so much
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2018, 18:46   #11
Nitorami
Major Dude
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Erlangen
Posts: 815
The most likely reason why you cannot save is that you have no write access to the directory. Try a different directory where you are allowed to write, or run winamp as administrator.
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2018, 19:57   #12
saliverdim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitorami View Post
The most likely reason why you cannot save is that you have no write access to the directory. Try a different directory where you are allowed to write, or run winamp as administrator.
FİXED THANK YOU
You are a very helpful person. thank you very much again.
I hope your dreams will come true ...I apologize my english is very bad
saliverdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2018, 05:29   #13
Raymond946
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Quote:
I use it as a background .milk files.
I need .milk preset slowly background with sync.

be couse ı use for karaoke lyrsc
I need sync background slowly effects..

sample background : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGI2vCk6ykY
sample bakcgorund : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROqOGv3eNuc
very nice bakcground mybkexperience colors I want too please help me ?

There are 1000000.Milk is all bad for me. kroger feedback (downloaded torrent)
Hi, did you get any proper solution? I am also facing the same issue.
Raymond946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets

Tags
.milk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump