Old 26th February 2018, 07:36   #1
Crolegion

Mindjourney presets!!!!! HELP

Hi, i just found out i lost my Mindjourney presets on my old PC. Does anybody still have these i would be so grateful. i just remember those were the best presets i had on my PC.
The colors the beat detection and motion is ideal for the music im listening to.
Crolegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2018, 20:14   #2
Nitorami
Major Dude

I remember the name but did not find it on my old drives.

Ravermeister once created a place to collect presets at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mdpr...urce=directory . It still exists, although last updated 2016. It seems to offer an exe file for download, maybe a self extracting archive, but I did not try it and cannot confirm it is safe. If you try, do it at your own risk.

Or search the Internet for "Milkdrop2 52k presets collection", and it will take you to torrent sites hosting a huge pack of 52000 presets, file size more than 330MB. I neither downloaded that one because I am not interested at all in quantity.

But if you are desperate, chances are that you'll find what you want within these monster packs. Good luck !
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2018, 21:42   #3
Fumbling_Foo

Yes, viewing all 52k presets will take forever, lots of duplicates and separating the wheat from the chaff, and missing a lot of Nitorami/martin's excellent work that can be found in his topic. Maybe those mindjourney presets are in the 52k presets collection somewhere. I posted a topic titled the same on this same forum here: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=396662

Like my avatar? Check out my Synaescope preset project later on in the Star Forge topic . Nearly endless mandalesque patterns going to the energy of the music .
Fumbling_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 19:37   #4
Crolegion

you wouldnt believe that i downloaded all that and even went trough all of them the other day when it was cold day at my work so i had time all my shift to navigate trough those files but no luck.
Crolegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets