Old 1st October 2003, 20:35   #1
aebenson2005

About winamp advanced controls

When winamp has an error and is forced to shutdown, My advanced controls on my taskbar stay on there and my music keeps playing. I can't shutdown the controls because winamp has already been shutdown. You can pause, play and even stop and restart the song but the controls don't disappear unless I shutdown my computer and I don't really want to get ride of these controls. How can I fix this and still be able to keep them.
Old 1st October 2003, 22:49   #2
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
What advanced controls are you referring to?? There are no advanced controls that "sit in your taskbar" that is included in the Winamp3 installer.

Unless... are you referring to this 3rd party-authored component?

Because if you are, then this is not a Winamp3 bug and should not have been reported as such in the Winamp3 Bugs Report forum. If this is what you are referring to then do one of two things...

1. Remove the component if it is causing problems
2. Contact the author of the component directly to complain

Nullsoft/Winamp is not responsible if anything goes wrong due to the addition of 3rd party-authored skins/components/add-ons that are installed by you in addition to the Winamp3 default installation. If problems develop, remove any skins/components before reporting a problem in the forums. 3rd party skins/components/add-ons are "use at your own risk" only.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Bug Reports