X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gadgetick
    • Feb 2017

Best Hard Drive For Gaming?

I have a pretty good rig . GTX 580, i7 950 processor, 12 GB memory But my seagate 1 TB hard drive lets me down.*

Can I get some feedback on what Hard Drives are good for loading times, Bootup. But also just practically good for gaming . Price range not a problem but Not over say $600 thank you*
  • gadgetick
    • Feb 2017

Thanks for help guys.

Someone gave this URL and have pretty nice reviews on it. Bought WD My Book

Looking forward to receive it soon.

Comment

• Kotamu
      • Dec 2017

You should use SSD hard drive, HDD is too outdated, SSD will do everything fine

Comment

• old and quite mad
        Major Dude
        • May 2000

It should be medium hard. If it's too hard, then bytes just bounce off due to platter brisance, but if it's too soft then the data tends to just soak in like butter on warm toast.

Medium hard. Trust me, that's the best.
        The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.

Comment

• Andre_Carmich
          • May 2018

Hi Folks! I will refer you to use SSD for playing games. When I was using normal hard drive than my PC take time for loading any heavy software and games than my friend suggest me about SSD now when I want to open any heavy software and game it working faster than before. Samsung 960 Pro is the best SSD for Gaming.

Comment

• pavanrashid
            • May 2018

Actually, there are many good hardware to play games but one thing you must notice is that, you should not root your Android device. If you have rooted, most of the android games will not allow you play games and that will be the biggest issue even though if you have a better and best hardware out there. In such cases, you must unroot your device and that is not recommended all the times, so use magisk manager to hide root on your smartphones.

Comment

• NJK
              FRISIAN
              • Sep 2003

thread closed due to spam
              latest version of Winamp
              DSP Plug V2.41
              Language Packs

Comment

Working...
              X