Old 29th September 2012, 04:29   #1
lardtazium

Can't get samsung GS3 to recognize audio playlists

Hello! I'm a fairly new winamp user and new forum member. I'm here for some help.

I read the winamp help tutorial and watched several videos. I still can't get this to work.

I like to put my music into playlists, like one for the car, gym, etc. I used to use itunes and an ipod where it wasn't too difficult, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it on winamp.

Basically, I'm creating a playlist under the device menu selection. Then I right click my phone and select sync. The music all gets on there, but the playlists themselves don't appear.

Also, if I press the square with the llama on it under the device tab, it will say that the songs currently on my phone aren't in the media library.

Any help?
lardtazium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2012, 14:06   #2
joebloggscity

I kind of find that the best way is to use EasyUMS and do uploading/downloading usign UMS mode and it seems to be most comfortable with the Playlists...

Winamp & the Standard MTP stuff do not work at all very well together so far in my experience. I hope this can be sorted, esp as the S3 is so popular (I've got the S3).
joebloggscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support