Old 9th May 2006, 02:03   #1
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Looking for Artist to draw Line Human Forms

Ok, so I am attempting to make a shirt for threadless.com and I can't draw people. below is a sketch that I want to use as a base, but I want to people to be more lifelike line drawings. Not so much with the shading, but I want the heads to be correct and not circles. Hair can just be outlined or filled in. Style examples below. I will be submitting it to threadless.com, so the following rules/etc apply.

Quote:
Threadless.com retains exclusive rights to the submitted design, if chosen, for printing and selling on clothing. Threadless.com also retains rights to the design itself for use on the Threadless.com website, and any Threadless.com promotional material.

The participant will keep ownership of the submitted design. The participant may display or archive the design in a portfolio or personal collection but may not sell or reproduce the design for commercial purposes without written permission from Threadless.com.

The Design must be the participant's own original work and may not have been previously published. The Design may not contain the trademarks, logos, copyrighted works or intellectual property of any third parties, or any material, which Threadless.com in its sole discretion deems to be profane or offensive.

The selected design may be reworked by professional designers to prepare it for use. This usually results in small color changes or size changes.

Participants who, in the opinion of Threadless.com, do not comply with these guidelines can at any time be excluded from the running without notification of reason.

The decisions of Threadless.com are final and binding.

The participants who submit the best designs, as selected by Threadless.com after vote and rating review, will win $1,500 cash a $300 Threadless Gift Certificate and a $200 12 Club membership when the design is first printed.

Additionally, if the design meets the criteria of the copyright laws of the United States, Threadless.com may register the design with the U.S. Copyright Office. This registration will list the designer as the primary copyright owner with Threadless.com being listed as an additional copyright claimant. A copy of the registration certificate will be forwarded to the participant upon receiving it. p
If I do win, I will paypall the artist that assists me 500$, and will purchase up to 100$ in Threadless products and send them to said artist free of shipping. Basically 1/3 of the prizes excluding the 200$ 12 Club membership.

Again, the above is only if my submission is awarded the aforementioned prizes.

Thanks in advance.

Style Examples:

http://bustedtees.com/shirt/collarup/male
http://bustedtees.com/shirt/racquetball/male
http://www.noisebot.com/you_got_served_t-shirt
This is the best example >> http://www.noisebot.com/e_equals_mc_hammer_t-shirt

Last edited by dlinkwit27; 9th May 2006 at 02:35.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 20:07   #2
mjpaschal

Human line drawings

I am your guy. I draw people very well as a result of a one year concentrated effor to improve my figure drawing. New at this site and dont see how to add attachments so please send an email to mikepaschal@charter.net so I can reply with samples or call me to discuss project. 818-808-8570

MIKE
mjpaschal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 20:15   #3
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

You are about a year late. I'd remove your email too before you get spammed to oblivion and back again. I suggest using PMs to talk (if he even still needs it)
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Arts and Design