Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th June 2015, 13:58   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
SHOUTcast http/1.1 200 ok problem

Hi everybody!

First of all I just want to apologize if I post this in the wrong section of the forum. Also excuse my English, it's not my first language.

So, I was trying to set up a Teamspeak music bot and I got plugin working and everything works fine. But when we try to use Winamp to stream music from .m3u file it doesn't work. We used this link: We get a window with title: Retrieving playlists... and in there is a link (above) and below is a text saying: HTTP/1.1 200 OK. The music doesn't start playing until I press "Abort". When I press that it starts working like it should. It works fine on WMP. But the trick is that this only happens on that computer on which the bot is running on. I had bot running on my both of my computers and it worked fine. The computer which has the bot is running 64bit Windows 7. But the windows 7 doesn't seem to be the issues here since I have it on my personal computer.

Sorry if I made this too complicated. And thanks for the help!
nikq is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

http/1.1 200 ok, problem

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump