Old 9th April 2003, 02:12   #1
Kristinice

Music Downloading Research

Currently undertaking an MBA at the University of Westminster, I am doing research into music downloading from the Internet for my final dissertation. The research analyses the effectiveness of music subscription services in counteracting illegal downloads of music and particularly explores the demographic profile of those who download and various issues of consumer behaviour and self-service technologies on the Internet.

An on-line questionnaire has been set up for the purposes of this research. If you use the Internet to download music for free, I would be most grateful if you could complete the questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and I am in no way able to determine your personal identity. It only takes approx. 5-10 minutes to complete and therefore does not require much of your time. Further information about the research is given at the beginning of the questionnaire and you can also contact me directly with any questions or if you are interested in the results. Please e-mail me at thorannamba@hotmail.com

The questionnaire is at: www.iceland-uk.org/mba

I would be grateful if you would forward this message on to anyone you know who downloads free music from the Internet, or who may know someone who does.

Many thanks!

Kristin
Kristinice is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News