Old 18th April 2014, 16:27   #1
Obsdark

Airtime & NSV

Hey oh, i was wondering, is there any experience of someone broadcasting NSV with Airtime out there?

I know, i know, "There's no support to NSV... etc, etc, Jakiris, makiris, etc..."

I'm asking this because, i wanna install a system with several monitors to make promotions & other stuff to a charity place than also have a Sandwich place, just to help it to keep the money for charity.

They'll do events & stuff to keep the money comming and finance them work, one of them tell me about they wanna put a monitor for the before mentioned reasons and i think (Well... if he use NSV he can put several and make a stream) so, i'm here to check if that can be used to...

I know, NSV is not the best or the -most new- but i wanna mess arround with this tech since a long, long, long time ago... and i think it could be a good oportunity to do this, but i can't find any kind of automatizer out there to do it, any help?

Actually, can someone tell me if know an Encoder to NSV for linux without gui?, for use it like an automatic source?

I'm thinking on use Airtime, i found some code to work with NSV but i'm not sure if it works, any experience with that?, is there a better alternative for this? (if is linux &/or not use gui i would love it, but if not, its also good to know )

Or is there anyone who is using right now another Automation sistem to broadcast NSV video?

Any help would be much apreciated

Thanks in advance

-Obsdark-
Obsdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
airtime, encode, nsv, shoutcast, shoutcasttv