Old 20th April 2005, 18:56   #1
old and quite mad
Major Dude

Where the hell is the obligatory 4/20 thread?

Holy cow. There has obviously been a breakdown of major .....

er.... there has been a ... breaking.... break.... breakdance.... there ... ya go....

What?

Never mind.

Where did I put those Doritos?

The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.
old and quite mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 19:13   #2
mark
Forum King

ehhh?
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 19:14   #3
d0rk
I contribute nothing.
(Forum King)

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/lounge/index.php?page=420

I think its stupid.

I came for the hatred.
I stayed for the ballbag.
d0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 19:21   #4
PulseDriver
w3 addict
(Major Dude)

Well, a site with "buy legal shrooms" advertisers is quite stupid The only shroom I ever found useful is the "Rotten fruit" in Zelda - A link to the past which you give to the witch to get magic powder.

09 F9 11 01 9D 74 E8 5B D8 41 56 C3 63 56 81 C0
PulseDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 19:37   #5
mark
Forum King

if you give it to the owl instead it'll get high and you'll win the game.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 19:40   #6
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 20:08   #7
PulseDriver
w3 addict
(Major Dude)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! I forgot that shroom eating plummer And he's actually getting um high.. or higher at least by eating them LOL

Old 20th April 2005, 20:20   #8
LuigiHann
Forum King

Haha, yeah. And if anyone was wondering, the mushrooms in Mario games aren't particularly a drug reference, they're a reference to Alice in Wonderland.

Old 20th April 2005, 20:26   #9
thewayisshut

why must everyone think that it is cool or at least acceptable to get high?
thewayisshut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 20:36   #10
Wolfgang
Forum King

I undertand the cool bit, but why not acceptable?
Wolfgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 20:50   #11
thewayisshut

because i think everyone has a totally laid back attitude when it comes to drugs, and eventually it brainwashes people into thinking that there is nothing wrong with doing it, so they "try" it...then the next thing you know they are all huge stoners and you cant hold a decent conversation with them because they are half braindead.

okay so i'm looking at the extreme scenerios here, but i've seen it happen to too many of my old friends.

not to mention the fact that you cant go to a concert without being subjected to that ass smell of weed...i'm so sick of that
Old 20th April 2005, 21:00   #12
Wolfgang
Forum King

does cigarette smoke bother you?

and if from trying it you go to being a drug addict, that just shows a lack of willpower. You shouldn't try it. Remember that the reason a lot of people try drugs is because they are illegal.
Old 20th April 2005, 21:14   #13
PulseDriver
w3 addict
(Major Dude)

I don't do drugs, and I pitty for those that argue for this. Nuff said, I don't wanna argue about doing it or not, but when Mario was brought to me that way, it was funny, cause now I pitty him too

Old 20th April 2005, 21:38   #14
mikm
Major Dude

Some people in my town were selling browines today (which were obviously "special") to fund their 19 outstanding drinking tickets.

powered by C₂H₅OH
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 21:38   #15
thewayisshut

yes, cigarette smoke bothers me, but its not as bad as weed smoke...that stuff just smells like dump
Old 20th April 2005, 21:49   #16
Wolfgang
Forum King

actually I dislike weed smoke less than fag smoke, but by no means do I like it. I have no sympathy for smokers moaning when I say "please don't smoke in my face". Especially when they turn round and look at me in disbelief, not believing how I could ask such a thing. I'm not bothering them by not smoking.
Old 20th April 2005, 22:19   #17
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
There are millions more people on needlessly perscribed prescription drugs than there are that get high off of weed and the such. Most of those people are the same ones that say "doing drugs is bad and it's not acceptable".

Pffffft!

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 22:23   #18
thewayisshut

well i'm not on any kind of prescription drugs, so dont try to categorize me with those dildos...either way it goes, if they pop pills, it doesnt affect me as much as smelling their drug smoke...thats the part that gets on my nerves most...the best part is when someone comes in here (where i work) and they start shopping, and i can smell the weed smoke coming off of them all the way across the store, so i know that they JUST NOW smoked weed, and they act surprised when they get dirty looks from people that come in here. They must be idiots if they think that people dont know that they are high. Thats when i'd like to just take a golf club to their temple or something...maybe if i damage their brain enough they wont need drugs anymore
Old 20th April 2005, 22:26   #19
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Oh, so all you losers just get stoned to hell while you forget about the important birthdate of our once-beloved Adolph Hitler?

Put down that joint and salute in respect, dammit...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 23:35   #20
Germ
rules all things

dude... the wayisshut... you have stupid opinions about things. the reason for this is because you aren't cool.

You're a square.

Give them dirty looks when they go into a store because they're high? Why? What did they do to you? What do you care what people do with their own body? Golf club to their temple? HAHAH THAT'S SO FUNNY!! Kill them because they're high and minding their own business, how very justified!

What are you, a Christian?
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 23:46   #21
gaekwad2
Foorum King

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
Oh, so all you losers just get stoned to hell while you forget about the important birthdate of our once-beloved Adolph Hitler?

Put down that joint and salute in respect, dammit...
Your Adolf Hitler?

Fine, you can have him if you want. In fact we'd be glad to get rid of him.

(And if anyone wants Pope Palpatine...)
gaekwad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2005, 23:48   #22
thewayisshut

i never claimed to be cool...being cool is whats so wrong with kids today...being cool is the reason why everywhere you go you are bombarded with loud annoying rap music, and its also the reason why everywhere you look you see underwear of fags that cant buy the right pant size.

did i say that I give them dirty looks, NO i said "when they get dirty looks from people that come in here". I dont give people dirty looks when i'm working. In fact i dont give people dirty looks when i'm not working, if i have a problem with someone i'll tell them straight to their stupid ass stoner face that they are annoying me.

I dont give two shits what anyone does to their own body as long as it doesnt have any impact on ME...and yes, smelling someones post-weed odor is offensive to me, and i'd like to beat the shit out of them just like i'd like to beat the shit out of you Germ for being such a fucking asshole. People are allowed their own opinions, and i'm not trying to tell people that they are wrong, i'm just expressing my own opinion and if you dont like it then get bent fuckwad.

and FUCK NO i'm not a christian, i think that any religion is just plain dumb, i'm not saying there is no god, i'm just saying that if there is one i'm not going to follow some stupid ass set of rules that i have no idea if they came from him or not.

and as i said, this is my OPINION so if you dont like it, tough shit
Old 20th April 2005, 23:58   #23
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally posted by gaekwad2
Your Adolf Hitler?

Fine, you can have him if you want. In fact we'd be glad to get rid of him.
Well, while we're on 4/20 birthdays, can I have Carmen Electra too?

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2005, 00:01   #24
LollipopLustKil
Insomniac
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to LollipopLustKil
Wow, thewayisshut isn't making a good impression here so far at all.

In my book: there are two types of "stoners".

The occasional pot smokers that do it to feel relaxed once in awhile and have a good time with their friends, with them I have no problem.

The other type smoke because they feel it will impact their social life. Apparently everyone will suddenly love them, their girlfriends will stop cheating on their pathetic asses, and their dad won't beat them. Weed doesn't make problems go away, especially if you smoke every single day. These kind of people, give "stoners" a bad name.

I don't like the people running around screaming "4-20! Let's get blown tonight everyone!". If their going to smoke, cool, but don't announce it. Your embarassing yourself.

Just let the pot smokers be though, don't harasse them.

And as Midnight Viper said, let's all remember the true holiday here. The birth of Hitler.

Scotty Doesn't Know
LollipopLustKil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2005, 00:03   #25
thewayisshut

Quote:
Originally posted by LollipopLustKil

And as Midnight Viper said, let's all remember the true holiday here. The birth of Hitler.
HAHAHAHA
Old 21st April 2005, 00:04   #26
coolaidinsomnia

Quote:
Originally posted by Germ
dude... the wayisshut... you have stupid opinions about things. the reason for this is because you aren't cool.

You're a square.

Give them dirty looks when they go into a store because they're high? Why? What did they do to you? What do you care what people do with their own body? Golf club to their temple? HAHAH THAT'S SO FUNNY!! Kill them because they're high and minding their own business, how very justified!

What are you, a Christian?

AHAHAHHA dude you are totally a stoner! i have a suggestion, get off the dope, get a job, and think of something more creative to say than "you're a square".....totally fucking lame..........

i wonder how you would feel or what kind of faces you would make if someone came into your place of employment and fucking stank of urine and ass.....because believe it or not, that is what weed smells like to most people who dont smoke it.

get a job
maybe an education will prompt you to come up with better reasons for your own opinions......
coolaidinsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2005, 00:06   #27
LollipopLustKil
Insomniac
(Forum King)

And you just have the most amazing comebacks, coolaidinsomnia.

I have a suggestion too, press that button on your computer that says "Power". Your not ready for this world yet.

Scotty Doesn't Know
Old 21st April 2005, 00:06   #28
Nat_roy

Wow...cool it eh?
Smoke a blunt and calm down perhaps?

I won't be celebrating 4/20 because I've stopped doing drugs and I've got to work too, but I know mannnny of my friends will be.

I've got not problems with drugs, everyones gotta have a vice. Don't think you got one? What about coffee? Spending endless hours surfing forums? Playing video games late in the night till your eyes are so bloodshot and your mind so spaced you might as well be high...?

Drugs are a way to have fun, let off some steam, learn some stuff about yourself, whatever.

Weed day
Hitlers Birthday
And isnt it Columbine too?

Nat_roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2005, 00:08   #29
thewayisshut

Quote:
Originally posted by Nat_roy
Weed day
Hitlers Birthday
And isnt it Columbine too?
maybe if we can pack some more atrocities into this day stoners will stop talking about it all the time
Old 21st April 2005, 00:10   #30
coolaidinsomnia

believe me, it doesnt matter to me what some dildo who obviously has a drug problem and who posts on a message board so often that he has become a "moderator", i just think the lameness of this guy deserves some recognition......

plus, ya know i dont have a problem necessarily with people who smoke pot, but jesus christ take a bath, sometimes it gets so bad that people actually get sick because of the smell.........
Old 21st April 2005, 00:13   #31
coolaidinsomnia

and i dont think people should be encouraged or rewarded for doing drugs
Old 21st April 2005, 00:14   #32
Germ
rules all things

Oh what's this? Another new member come out of the woodwork suddenly to "retort" to something I said to someone else.

Interesting..

Not that I feel the need to defend myself against such weak attacks... but...
I have a job, and I work 7 days a week. Why is there this conception that people smoke weed are all useless bums who contribute nothing to society? Such closed mindedness with you people.

By the way, I chose the word "square" because I don't really think of it as an insulting name to call someone and... I just think it's kinda funny to call people that.
Old 21st April 2005, 00:16   #33
thewayisshut

Quote:
I just think it's kinda funny to call people that.
change "funny" to "gay" and i think you got it
Old 21st April 2005, 00:18   #34
LollipopLustKil
Insomniac
(Forum King)

Gay, such a common word thrown around these days. It has lost all meaning now, I don't find any humor there now.

Why do the new people here seem to be coming from Ohio for the most part? I feel ashamed.

Scotty Doesn't Know
Old 21st April 2005, 00:18   #35
Germ
rules all things

You got me! HAHA! That was a good one!
Old 21st April 2005, 00:18   #36
LuigiHann
Forum King

*sigh* people are all so stupid when they argue...

Old 21st April 2005, 00:20   #37
LollipopLustKil
Insomniac
(Forum King)

No, your stupid Luigi! What now?

Scotty Doesn't Know
Old 21st April 2005, 00:21   #38
thewayisshut

lmao
Old 21st April 2005, 00:30   #39
Schmeet
Major Dude

Quote:
O
Not that I feel the need to defend myself against such weak attacks... but...
I have a job, and I work 7 days a week. Why is there this conception that people smoke weed are all useless bums who contribute nothing to society? Such closed mindedness with you people.
That reminds me of The Streets song, 'the irony of it all'. Here are the lyrics if anyone's interested. I guess you need to actually listen to the song to understand it better.

4/20 day? I don't get why it's related to drugs. I knew of Hitler's birthday.
Schmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2005, 01:07   #40
Wolfgang
Forum King

Yeah, this has got a bit childish.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions