its great but how do i get it

Comment

• ferrans
      • Mar 2015

Hello

I like some pointers, I receive weeeks ago the download link, which is:

"But It says the website is not available"

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Is there another link or maybe someone can upload the link to a sharing service.

or any suggestions

Comment

• DrO
        • Sep 2003

that is the only official link to download the plug-in (i've moved your post into the correct thread - was not appropriate in the DNAS thread). other than something is blocking your connection, you're best sending an email to support and they can then email you back a copy of the plug-in.
        WACUP Project <‖> "Winamp Ramblings" - Indie Winamp Dev Blog

Comment

• ferrans
          • Mar 2015

You are very kind, I enter thru a proxy site and it download right away.

Thanks

Comment

• chapiz
            • Sep 2015

good job.
            Music is a higher revelation than any philosophy.

kdp

Comment

• thinktink
              Forum King
              • May 2009

Crash

Getting this crash constantly in MSVCR90.dll all the time, seemingly caused by SC DSP, sometimes right as SC DSP starts. Attached crash log as the crash kind is not letting the report go through. Going to try reverting back to previous version to see if it stops.
              Attached Files
              | Opus Audio Codec plugins 2.0 | Embedded Album Art | DiskWrite |
              | Save your playlist first! | Live voice-over | X-Fade 2.5 |
              | AterKast (Source DSP) | More of my stuff... |

Comment

• thinktink
                Forum King
                • May 2009

Originally Posted by thinktink View Post
                Getting this crash constantly in MSVCR90.dll all the time, seemingly caused by SC DSP, sometimes right as SC DSP starts. Attached crash log as the crash kind is not letting the report go through. Going to try reverting back to previous version to see if it stops.
                Reverting to version 2.3.4.210 stopped the crashes.
                | Opus Audio Codec plugins 2.0 | Embedded Album Art | DiskWrite |
                | Save your playlist first! | Live voice-over | X-Fade 2.5 |
                | AterKast (Source DSP) | More of my stuff... |

Comment

• Roger Hågensen
                  • Jan 2017

Shoutcast Source DSP bugs

Shoutcast Source DSP bug #1

Tested Shoutcast DNA 2.4.7 (x86)
                  Tested Shoutcast Source DSP 2.3.5

If connecting to the server using v1 mode to mount 2 using the "password:#2" method this works fine,
                  but if you quit winamp/the dsp and start it again the password is now only "#2" and "password"
                  is suddenly in the DJ/User ID field.
                  The Source DSP is still able to connect though, but the password is displayed on the shoutcast server page.
                  Luckily only someone logged in to the shoutcast server can see the password (presumably admin).
                  Expected behavior: That the Source DSP keeps the full password in the password field and not send part of it as the user id..

Shoutcast Source DSP bug #2

Tested Shoutcast DNA 2.4.7 (x86)
                  Tested Shoutcast Source DSP 2.3.5

Sometimes "Automatic reconnection on connection failure" fails to work, toggling the checkmark off then on again fixes it.
                  Expected behavior: That it actually is enabled when it's shown as being checkmarked.

Comment

• WowMachine
                    • Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
                    I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit and Winamp 5.666, using SHOUTcast v1 mode.

On the first try after "upgrading," the Shoutcast DSP plugin 2.3.5 worked for the first several songs I played, but on one specific song the output sounded choppy/sped-up/underwater. Upon reverting to version 2.3.3 of the Shoutcast plugin, the song played just fine. Further testing found these results to be consistent across two different streams.

Stream 1: MP3 encoder, 192kbps, 44100Hz, Stereo
                    Stream 2: MP3 encoder, 128kbps, 44100Hz, Stereo

Song: MP3, 48kbps, 22kHz, Stereo (VBR, encoded by LAME 3.98)

(Yes, I realize that the MP3 is encoded at a very low rate, but the beauty of the Shoutcast DSP plugin in prior versions has been that you don't need to worry about such things; if it plays in Winamp, it streams.)

I finally loaded this update last night and have been experiencing this exact problem ever since.

Was there ever a fix for it or do I need to roll back to the old DSP to get it to work right again?

Thanks for any attention.
                    Wow Machine Radio -- Where You Never Know What You'll Hear Next!
                    code:
                    Streaming Radio | Podcast Production | Processing Labs
                    Listen Live

Comment

• WowMachine
                      • Jun 2016

Question on the NEW DSP in the works

Originally Posted by WowMachine View Post
                      I finally loaded this update last night and have been experiencing this exact problem ever since.

Was there ever a fix for it or do I need to roll back to the old DSP to get it to work right again?

Thanks for any attention.
                      From another thread:

Originally Posted by DJ Egg View Post
                      @AJLeibengeist

A forthcoming version of the DNAS will have more flexible options, i.e. tone trigger support and a pause feature to return listeners back to the same spot, but for now it's best to go with the 120 sec trigger files containing music / PA's / idents / other ads / etc.

Best to use the support form or email address, and include all the details etc.

I'm still using v2.3.3 [build 201] because of the issues with the newest dsp playing my files of varying bitrates at crazy speeds or constantly buffering.

Will this new DSP address that? (or was the issue I'm describing indicative of a flaw in my setup, and the dsp works fine now?)
                      code:
                      Listen Live

Comment

• tosuthien
                        • Jan 2017

SHOUTcast DSP is not supported unicode

I need it to support unicode. How to show title & artists using unicode?

Comment

• bizmgrkev
                          • Feb 2008

I'm not sure why I can't find a good link to download SOUTcast Source DSP v2.3.5 Build 222, can you please help? I just installed the new 5.8 Winamp plus I haven't streamed in awhile.

Thanks Kevin

Comment

• WowMachine
                            • Jun 2016

"I'm not sure why I can't find a good link to download..."

Don't worry, it isn't you, that's just some Classic shoutcast shenanigans....I'm not sure what build this is, but here is where I found it. https://archive.org/download/shoutca...=shoutcast-dsp
                            code:
                            Listen Live

Comment

Working...
                            X