Old 16th July 2010, 11:01   #1
adam007
Banned

Human Biggest Achivement

hey guys i am asking you what is the biggest achievement of human,I want to say its Global warming human change the chemistry of Planet in just 100 years.
adam007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 08:22   #2
adelina
Banned

Global warming not a such type of achievement. Its a loss of nature and I think it can't be appreciable in any way . So dear, think deeply for it and I will suggest everyone to achieve some thing else that can help us in best way.. and we all have to contribute for it.
adelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 02:52   #3
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
This and many other threads cover the topic already. Please click the link and continue there if you wish.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2010, 12:27   #4
fresk
Banned

i am agree with you

hey there i am totally agree with you its the biggest thing a man done on the earth.
fresk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2010, 22:53   #5
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingdjted View Post
This and many other threads cover the topic already. Please click the link and continue there if you wish.
^READ^

Old 9th September 2010, 03:05   #6
rockouthippie
Banned

The biggest human achievements would have to be fire, the wheel and writing probably more or less in that order.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2010, 01:47   #7
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

The opposable thumb!

...AND, the ability to add the spelling of the word "opposable" to firefox's rather limited dictionary!

Old 11th September 2010, 10:00   #8
fresk
Banned

few more achievement

the few more achievements the man have got like TV and Internet that is why all are here talking about this thing without knowing each other.
Old 11th September 2010, 13:42   #9
fresk
Banned

i agree

That is the right thing you say Global warming is really danger to the human life.
Old 12th September 2010, 09:41   #10
rockouthippie
Banned

So is freezing to death because you can't afford your utility bills. We don't seem to track this, but the Brits do and they say hundreds of elderly die of hot or cold already. How many Africans die because of our western conspiracy to deny them energy generation?

If there is a consensus that global warming is real, it doesn't match a single computer model anyone has used to support the theory. It seems like it's rather using computerized "Magic 8 ball" to predict climate change. Is the apparent increase in temperature local urban warming? Is it the sun? Is it man made? Is it even real? It's been a real cool summer around here.

Let's look at global warming as relates to Hurricanes in the Southeast. Global warming must be to blame!

The most powerful hurricanes by intensity are (highest first):

Camille 1969, Carla 1961, Hugo 1989, Miami 1926, Betsy 1965, Miami 1926, Katrina 2005.

The most powerful hurricanes by size are:

Carla 1961, Hugo 1989, Betsy 1969, Camille 1969, Katrina 2005.

The most deadly storm was in 1928.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1928_Okeechobee_Hurricane

http://www.impactweather.com/HSI.pdf

It's pretty the problems caused by Katrina were man made, not because of global warming, but because people built stuff on land that was underwater. You might say "So do the Dutch". The Dutch don't get freaking hurricanes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	magic-8-ball.png
Views:	239
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	47569  

Last edited by rockouthippie; 12th September 2010 at 12:13.
Old 12th September 2010, 23:48   #11
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Humanity's biggest achievement is fucking up this planet.

No argument can deny it.

If you need further proof, look at at ROH's post history.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 04:27   #12
rockouthippie
Banned

It doesn't seem overwhelmingly fucked up to me. It also seems to be a hell of a lot less fucked up than it was in the the 1960's. I'm not against protecting the ecology, I'm just against making some kind of fucking religion out of it.

My nephew is in Florida. He says the beaches got to be a mess, but are largely clean now.

Look at El Chevelles post history. He'll bitch about the oil industry while driving a hopped up gas guzzling V8 with no smog control.

I don't think they'res any problem with that, but it seems sort of ass backwards to me. I leave the car at home and bicycle whenever possible.

If the commies ever get their way, Chev will be riding an electric pogo stick and the current Chevy he's probably driving will make a nice planter box.

Did you ever consider you might be on the wrong side of this argument, EC? Did you really want to take the side of people that want to shove a battery up your ass?
Old 13th September 2010, 05:11   #13
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Last I heard (and it's been a while) he was driving a V6 blazer or something like that. Not necessarily a true guzzler.

Old 13th September 2010, 06:26   #14
rockouthippie
Banned

I doubt that's by choice if true. I guess I'm just a little reticent to embrace my liberal cult brainwashing to accept my American guilt. "Experts" predict global warming, polar bear extinction, and a partridge in a pear tree, but most of the time they are engaging in completely wild speculation.

I know I blaspheme! Which "commandment" is "Thou shalt not question global warming?"

I think when things get bad for the polar bears that we should feed them liberals. It might give the bears indigestion, but I get indigestion listening to all the bullshit that has become the dogma of political correctness.

Palin had this part right: "How's that hopey changey thing working out for ya?"

Do you really think our post 1960 social experiment helped anyone or anything? Somehow, that generation thought it was smarter than any generation before, but by any measure you'd like to pick, the social experiment is an abject failure.

More blasphemy!

We taught men, women, blacks and whites, rich and poor that it is some terrible inequity that only government can solve, which makes our life suck. We taught men and women to be rivals instead of partners. We started a couple race wars. Fucking YAY!

The game of politics has always been to keep people at each others throats so they'll be distracted enough to get their pockets picked.

If man made global warming is true, then doom is certain. Fill er up with ethyl because the Chinese and the Indians are gonna exceed any improvement we make.

Bunch of freakin' zombies............

Bush bad. Obama good. Global warming. Polar bears. Rainforest. Wear a Condom. Man bad. Woman good. Israel bad. Hamas good.... UHHHH!!! The One! The One! USA bad. Europe good. Gay good. Jesus bad..... UHHHH!!!

In search of the Utopian liberal ideal and finding true fucktopia in my lifetime. It's quite an achievement.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 13th September 2010 at 07:24.
Old 14th September 2010, 08:43   #15
inevitablewilli
Banned

Human's biggest achievement is spoiling the nature and themselves.
inevitablewilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 09:58   #16
fresk
Banned

that is what we are talking about

that is what we are talking about here my friend just spoil the nature and himself. D o you think Global Warming is a threat for human or Earth i think its a threat to Human.
Old 14th September 2010, 18:08   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

If it's even a threat to humans. If it's a bigger threat than a lot of other ones.
Old 21st September 2010, 07:55   #18
General Geoff
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to General Geoff Send a message via AIM to General Geoff
The Sun is the cause of global warming, not humans. The earth was around long before humans, and will be here long after humans have gone extinct.

The greatest achievement by humanity by far is language, and by extension, the written word and literacy. Literacy is most directly responsible for the exponential rate at which technology and understanding of our world around us has grown.

General Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 15:34   #19
find
Banned

yes you are right but human being will come back aswell
find is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News