Old 2nd December 2006, 15:06   #1
M8ty85

Send a message via AIM to M8ty85
Wild Tangent Chritmas Dancer

I have the Christmas Dancer, The Beach Dancer, and Valentines Dancer, and on my old computer the played in the winamp visualizer, but on my new one they play in the internet explorer. I hate that they do that and I want them back on the winamp visualizer, but every thing I do does not work. I’ve deleted the visualizers and reinstalled them, I have also done this to winamp, and it fixed the problem for non wild Tangent visualizations, but your still plays in Internet Explorer, I was Hoping you guys could help, because I really like them an want to keep them. Thanks in advance.
M8ty85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2006, 20:04   #2
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

WT is third party software and not supported here, please contact WT.

Also note that Wildtangent bundles Spyware in their programs, this is the reason, why all WT plug-ins were removed from the Winamp.com database.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 06:05   #3
rad1969

M8ty85, I used to have those but my computer crashed , can you still download them somewhere?
rad1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 06:06   #4
NJK
FRYSK BLOED TSJOCH OP- FRISIAN

Quote:
Originally posted by rad1969
M8ty85, I used to have those but my computer crashed , can you still download them somewhere?
www.google.com
as always your friend when you want to find something.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2014, 17:52   #5
IzHeMaD

Holy Crap! There is a Beach dancer? I have the Christmas & Valentines Dancers for years. 1st I am hearing about a Beach Dancer. Is it worth the search? I must search the web, unless anyone know any links?
IzHeMaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2014, 19:05   #6
Aminifu
Forum King

There are several more, like "Cave Girl" with 3 monkeys watching and reacting to the dance moves they like and "Water Girl" who dances in the palm of a giant stone hand in the middle of an ocean with dolphins swimming around and leaping from the water. My favorite is "Mojo Master". The girl dances on a mirror floor surrounded by Milkdrop-like effects and randomly stops to lap dance with a male mannequin. She has more dance moves (depending on the music) than the Christmas and Valentine dancers that just repeat the same steps.

Many of them may not work with the latest version of Winamp and/or recent versions of Windows (if you can find them), but Mojo Master still does (at least with Windows 7)!

EDIT:
I think the beach dancer is actually called "Dancing BJ". Link to a French download site for some of them below. Check them with a virus scanner.

http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fi...ater-girl.html

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Quinto Black CT v3.1 skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v20H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support