Alien Life?

I'm hoping it happens in my lifetime but time's running out........quickly
  • BoomerBlammo
    • May 2016

Woah this would be SO cool!

Comment

• andrejones
      • Dec 2016

I've been watching a lot of videos about life outside of Earth and there is no doubt that we are not alone! There are many witnesses and proofs dating from decades ago, but the government will never tell the truth because it might be extremely disturbing.
      If you are interested in the subject, I recommend that you search for John Lear and Bob Lazar. They are pretty reliable among all those crazy people telling nothing but lies.

Comment

• Aidy
        • May 2018

People are very narrow minded if they think they is no other like in this universe / multiverse except for us.

Area 51 is a perfect example of what the government is hiding from us.

Comment

• percywilliamson
          • May 2018

perhaps in another dimension or a parallel universe

Comment

• Kwoad
            • Apr 2018

Originally Posted by andrejones View Post
            I've been watching a lot of videos about life outside of Earth and there is no doubt that we are not alone! There are many witnesses and proofs dating from decades ago ...but the government will never tell the truth because it might be extremely disturbing.
            If you are interested in the subject, I recommend that you search for John Lear and Bob Lazar. They are pretty reliable among all those crazy people telling nothing but lies.

Yeah I agree. I also think we are not alone but tbh I'm not 100% sure neither. Complicated topic lol

Comment

Working...
            X