Old 17th February 2005, 15:55   #1
andrewwkyz

Send a message via AIM to andrewwkyz
I have a very odd thing going on! Unknown Local Relay

About noon yesterday, a Steamcast server in my LAN started to relay my stream. The weird thing is, its on a LAN IP og 192.168.1.1 and there is no 1 I started with 2 in my network. My station is not lised on Steam nor radio toolbox. I kicked the server and it keeps comong back. I then restarted EVERY computer pn the network and checked the processes, and NONE are running steamcast but yet, its still relaying no matter if I kick or ban. as i siad, steamcast lists on their site and radio toolbox and my station is not there, but steamcast is relaying my stream on my network on a LAN IP i have not giving any computer. I even went as far as shutting down the whole network, though I hated to with all the listeners I had, but I was just stumped over this. So anyhow, every computer and the router, the whole network was sh8t down for 5 mins then restarred, the moment I restarted my LO-Band server, steam picked it up again and the IP is on this Lan, 192.168.1.1 Anyone EVER hear of this?
andrewwkyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2005, 17:40   #2
andrewwkyz

Send a message via AIM to andrewwkyz
*edited* sorry, I was going to add more to my problem but did not realize I had already staed this above, so I did not mean to double post
andrewwkyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support