Old 6th January 2016, 19:30   #1
Tohno_Neil
Senior Member
 
Tohno_Neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 126
Cover/Album Art Viewer EX

I down the album Art Viewer v1.03 form there:
http://winampplugins.co.uk/gen_classicart/index.html

My winamp use Modern Skins(Bento v1.2.1),when I want View the Cover/Album Art,
I need put a jpg/png/bmp flie in the Folder, and give it a name (cover/folder/front) ,

Why can't add some Features:
Allow scrolling through all pictures (in the Folder) with the keyboard,like back.jpg and other pictures. (View the cover file first. )

View the .tif/jpge 2000 file.

Add some Effect : plain / drop shadow / rotated
Tohno_Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2018, 16:06   #2
goodwinamp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 39
Sorry please, there's a way to rotate album cover when an audio file is playing in winamp? I tried with showcover, creating about 6 .bmp images files which changes in time (by regulating clock sets inside plugin's properties...these yet rotated (then saved as) album cover images rotate sequencially into showcover plugin as a vinyl playing. These images must be present inside the mp3 or other audio format folders...
But please: its possible to create a tape counter dsp (or visualizer) plugin? And into AFRICOLA skin is possible to see album cover rotating ensemble vinyl skin...?
goodwinamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2018, 14:23   #3
PeterK.
Quinto Black CT Developer
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
Sorry please, there's a way to rotate album cover when an audio file is playing in winamp?
Yes, but Winamp's Skinning Engine is pretty buggy regarding those kind of actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
But please: its possible to create a tape counter dsp (or visualizer) plugin?
How would such tape counter look like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
And into AFRICOLA skin is possible to see album cover rotating ensemble vinyl skin...?
And what about this:



This is a new feature from the upcoming update of my skin. The original Vinyl-window will be as big as Compact Disc-window (for those of you who know my skin).

More info here.
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2019, 17:28   #4
goodwinamp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 39
A very nice work...but is possible see only full vinyl rotating skin ad other way or rotating vinyl coming out as in the picture?
https://www.shutterstock.com/it/vide...-reel-recorder
The link to see a tape counter to create a dsp_tapecounter.dll file for winamp and looking how many rounds makes a vinyl, a reel, a tape...when an audio file is playing.
Many thanks to everybody which read and listen, then understand all this.
goodwinamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 17:04   #5
PeterK.
Quinto Black CT Developer
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
A very nice work...
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
but is possible see only full vinyl rotating skin ad other way or rotating vinyl coming out as in the picture?
No, this is not a Vinyl-Skin but a feature/addition in my skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
https://www.shutterstock.com/it/vide...-reel-recorder
The link to see a tape counter to create a dsp_tapecounter.dll file for winamp and looking how many rounds makes a vinyl, a reel, a tape...when an audio file is playing.
Many thanks to everybody which read and listen, then understand all this.

Why do you want to have a tape counter while there is no tape or reel in Winamp. What is this tape counter supposed to count?
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2019, 21:28   #6
goodwinamp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 39
PeterK: where can I download your skin and this vinyl animation feature?
goodwinamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2019, 08:49   #7
PeterK.
Quinto Black CT Developer
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinamp View Post
PeterK: where can I download your skin and this vinyl animation feature?
Go to the Modern Skins section where you will find release articles. The current version is 2.6.
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
cover album art viewer ex

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump