Old 18th March 2003, 00:08   #1
m0e
This Space For Rent
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to m0e Send a message via AIM to m0e Send a message via Yahoo to m0e
War

2 days we are at war in Iraq
m0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 00:10   #2
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
I was just about to check the prices on a one-way flight to Australia.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 00:12   #3
Some1
Forum King

I was listening to the president's address until I got tired of counting all the bullshit two-faced statements and blatant contradictions...
Some1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 00:16   #4
Ghostie1

Just watching Mr.Bush [missed a cue on his auto-reader LOL]and his speach

He's going on about the 'weapons of mass Destruction' which he [understandibly] neglets to inform the American Nation, that America sold it to Iraq in the first place, when America supported Hussein against Iran in the Iraq/Iran conflict.
He's just finished there. Nothing new really just that Saddam has two days left

btw hollywood do the screen version for summer ROFLMAO
Ghostie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 01:22   #5
d0rk
I contribute nothing.
(Forum King)

I like his comment of...."Iraqi military, you decide your fate. Please let our peaceful coalition military into your country"....pfft peaceful my ass. Right now im trying to find specific places that will point out that Bush is the anti-christ

I came for the hatred.
I stayed for the ballbag.
d0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 01:32   #6
RanDom_ErrOr
Banned

Location: The loony bin, just outside of nutsville,USA. I would visit you, but my room is padded and i cant get out...
Send a message via ICQ to RanDom_ErrOr Send a message via AIM to RanDom_ErrOr
i hope you all get killed in this war. personally, your just as bad as bin laden or hussein because of your ideas of "anti-war" if i had it my way, you all would be executed in the middle of the street on public TV.

but hey, if we did that, then, well, hmm, i guess there would be no more stupid people.

this is not a flame, this is a fact, all the anti war, are anti- american idiots.
RanDom_ErrOr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 02:05   #7
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

Anti-American = idiot? You wouldn't believe how much I'm laughing my arse off right now.

"My heart hates uggos." –J.D.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 02:06   #8
webthing
Forum King

Quote:
This is not a flame, this is a fact, all the anti war, are anti- american idiots
Word

Quote:
Just watching Mr.Bush [missed a cue on his auto-reader LOL]and his speach
I guess you never made a miskake [LOL on that]
Now wait a minute, I think you are really one of Saddam's decoys. Why don't you post your picture for us to see?
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 02:11   #9
anubis2003
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to anubis2003
LOL.

We are finally going to go to get rid of saddam. Yay. Sure, many will die, but many more will have their lives saved.
anubis2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 02:44   #10
RanDom_ErrOr
Banned

Location: The loony bin, just outside of nutsville,USA. I would visit you, but my room is padded and i cant get out...
Send a message via ICQ to RanDom_ErrOr Send a message via AIM to RanDom_ErrOr
war is inevitable. it has to happen or were gonna pay the price. and i hope all the foreign people get attacked so that they can feel like how the (smarter) part of the american population feels.
RanDom_ErrOr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 06:20   #11
ohhjebus

i will agree that some of the reasons for war that have been stated are weak. Especially trying to connect Iraq with 9/11.
However, i think this war is necessary and a good thing.

12 years ago the world decided that Sadaam was not allowed weapons of mass destruction. He has been dragging his feet for 12 years. However, with the shift of US interests that 9/11 has produced, we gave him an ultimatum to wrap things up that he did not comply with.

We are moving into an era in history where the danger isn't from nation-states anymore. Its from small groups of indivuals. If these groups can get their hands on WMD, then i shudder to think what will happen. I don't trust Sadaam with these weapons in the first place, and i certainly don't trust him to keep them secure. Sadaam can no longer get the benefit of the doubt.

If Sadaam really had gotten rid of all his weapons, why would he still have been jerking inspectors around in the face of such a serious ultimateum from the US?

Sadaam's time is up.
ohhjebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 06:50   #12
Some1
Forum King

Quote:
your just as bad as bin laden or hussein because of your ideas of "anti-war" if i had it my way, you all would be executed in the middle of the street on public TV.
...and it's the anti-war people who are no better than saddam? Looked in a mirror lately?

Quote:
Sure, many will die, but many more will have their lives saved.
Only the first part of the statement is fact.

Quote:
i hope all the foreign people get attacked so that they can feel like how the (smarter) part of the american population feels.
Iraq didn't attack us...ever. Hell, Iraq CAN'T attack us with its current capability, and even if left COMPLETELY unchecked wouldn't have the capability for decades. Bin Laden and his terrorist network attacked us...he's most likely dead, and his terrorist network is in shambles, the "retalliation for being attacked" argument is now moot, we've had our retalliation.

And foreign countries DO get attacked, the thing is people never pay attention to it because all of us "smart" americans are too busy thinking that we're the center of the universe to give a shit about what's happening in other countries...and let's not forget all the various countres that we attack either overtly, covertly, or by funding/training revolutionary ("revolutionary" in this case being pronounced "terrorist") forces, or by supplying advanced weaponry to nations that we happen to like so that they can then go off and use our weapons to fuck over a nation that we happen to dislike...there are PLENTY of other countries that know exactly how "we" feel ("we" in quote marks because unlike all the "smart" people out there, I don't feel threatened or endangered or in any way different now than I did pre-9/11, so though an american, I don't count myself as part of this "we").

Quote:
We are moving into an era in history where the danger isn't from nation-states anymore. Its from small groups of indivuals.
Place the word "perceived" in front of "danger," and replace "era" with "brief spasm," and then I'll agree with your statement.

Last edited by Some1; 18th March 2003 at 07:42.
Old 18th March 2003, 14:52   #13
ohhjebus

Quote:
Originally posted by Some1
Place the word "perceived" in front of "danger," and replace "era" with "brief spasm," and then I'll agree with your statement. [/B]
You really think that? We have move into an era where there is one superpower. Where communication networks dwarf anything in previous wars. When a country makes an agressive move the rest of the world responds. (Even US moves argue this, earlier in history there would not have been so much fuss over the US doing anything.)
9/11 was a watershed moment for the united states. people will never view the world the same. And since the united states is the most powerful nation in the world, i think that its inevitable that that will eventaully diffuse into the rest of the world.
Old 18th March 2003, 15:04   #14
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Hey I live on Long Island and got to watch the city burn during 9-11.
I'm against this war.........I think Bush is an asshole!
We are acting like that which we always claim to hate!
That Texas "cowboy" should put a saddle on the stove and go ride the range! YO! Flash the Peace Sign and Represent!!!
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:20   #15
d0rk
I contribute nothing.
(Forum King)

Quote:
hope you all get killed in this war. personally, your just as bad as bin laden or hussein because of your ideas of "anti-war" if i had it my way, you all would be executed in the middle of the street on public TV.

Yah us anti-war people are just as bad as him when you would publicly execute us all? Your very hypocritical.

I came for the hatred.
Old 18th March 2003, 15:23   #16
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

I invite all you wonderful English chaps to America for some tea....nah fuck tea, how bout some Cocacola? A good American Product. That you all drink readily, I'm sure. If you hate America so much why not Boycott all the shit you get from us and our trade?
I hope you can live a long time with little stuff.
Also, Who cares whether or not he was connected to Osama? Iraq had terrorist camps. Iraqi torture victims are publically thanking America for going in and rooting out Saddam like an Alabama Tick. Oh. You wouldn't know what that's like cause you've never been to Alabama and had one of those fuckers swell your arm tto the size of a watermelon, have you. Much less ever actually seen the two towers before they fell, or seen Mount Rushmore or Mt. Mckinley or Mt. Washington, or (God forbid) even walked the streets of our capitol, seeing the sites and enjoying a cheeseburger from McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, or chicken from KFC, or An Enchilada from Taco Bell.
Travel West, young man, and enjoy a buffalo burger or fries from a Jack-in-the-Box. See the Hollywood sign, see the Alamo.
Don't tell me not to support my country when these things could even be close to on the line.

Edit: Why is it the people "on my side" always make arrogant asshole comments that they can throw back at others? People, stop telling everybody who doesn't agree with you to die. It's not healthy. Go buy a punching bag. Take out some aggression.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:27   #17
Wizard

Quote:
Originally posted by RanDom_ErrOr
i hope you all get killed in this war. personally, your just as bad as bin laden or hussein because of your ideas of "anti-war" if i had it my way, you all would be executed in the middle of the street on public TV.

but hey, if we did that, then, well, hmm, i guess there would be no more stupid people.

this is not a flame, this is a fact, all the anti war, are anti- american idiots.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:34   #18
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

bush threatens saddam to leave iraq within 48 hours!!!!
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:47   #19
the-nox

War sucks... it doesn't matter which country wages war.
Bush sucks... it doesn't matter if he's the president of the USA, France or Germany.
Saddam sucks... bla, he's an asshole.

...solve it peacfully.
the-nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:51   #20
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

There we go, a threat of force against a soverign nation. The US is now clearly a terrorist state. Don't blame me, I didn't make he definition.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 15:59   #21
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

I agree with Phily Baby!
This is a sure sign that the end is near!!!!
Old 18th March 2003, 16:05   #22
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

/me purrrs and strokes Widdy .

Old 18th March 2003, 16:11   #23
Merlin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(Forum King)

Does anyone actually care that the people of Iraq want to get rid of Saddam?

as he faced the sun, he cast no shadow
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 16:15   #24
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Merlin, evidently it doesn't matter what the Iraqi people want, it's what the "world" wants. The majority of Europe and America wants to help them, but meh, who cares, right Phily? Let them watch thier wives get raped with broken bottles. It's not your problem.

Old 18th March 2003, 16:20   #25
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Very imaginative post ther Fickle.

Old 18th March 2003, 16:38   #26
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

*opens winamp cautiously*
*plays "Michael Jackson - heal the world"*

*sings with the song*
*cries*
*takes gas mask*
*pukes coz the gas mask wasn't clean for years*
*cleans mask*
*puts mask on*
*pukes in mask*

*pleasuring himself before the big bang*

ahhhhhhh

Old 18th March 2003, 16:48   #27
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by Merlin
They probably do! I don't like him one fuck, but it
is not my place to go into someone's "home" and throw
out their husband..I hate Bush, I, of course, don't
think he is as "bad" as Suddam Hussain, but it's The United States"
problem...Same as you've got that Blair guy!
You don't start a WAR based on what someone may do., in my opinion.

Last edited by Widdykats; 18th March 2003 at 17:11.
Old 18th March 2003, 17:10   #28
meaisl8again
Goober
(Major Dudette)

I was completely against going to war with anybody for a long period of time there. I wanted to make sure that we went after the right people. While I can't help but think that Bush just wants to feel like he can catch SOMEBODY for what happened in 2001, I don't feel like trying to get Saddaam is completely unnecessary. I think the guy's ruthless, and getting weapon's that he's not allowed to have out of his hands is a pretty good idea...

By the way, my computer at home should be getting DSL again soon, so I'll be able to post more, like I used to. We don't even have dial-up at the moment. I'm writing this on my lunch break.

Lots of love,
Mea

A foolproof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble; then chip away anything that doesn't look like an elephant.
meaisl8again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 17:23   #29
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

You just don't create a democracy by millitary intervention - it has to come from the inside, a US appointed leader, may be better on the civil rights issue - but may also make matters a hell of a lot worse too. It's not very unlikely that the whole country will explode from tensions between the shia, sunni and the kurds when they have to fight about who should run the country. And in a worst case scenario draw the nabouring countries into the whole conflict too.
Now wouldn't that just be great, we could stand and watch all the evil muslims fry eachother in an unpreceeded genocide
ertmann|CPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 17:28   #30
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

30 hours left
Old 18th March 2003, 17:52   #31
d0rk
I contribute nothing.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by kingo'mountain
*opens winamp cautiously*
*plays "Michael Jackson - heal the world"*

*sings with the song*
*cries*
*takes gas mask*
*pukes coz the gas mask wasn't clean for years*
*cleans mask*
*puts mask on*
*pukes in mask*

*pleasuring himself before the big bang*

ahhhhhhh

LMAO

I came for the hatred.
Old 18th March 2003, 18:21   #32
ohhjebus

Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
There we go, a threat of force against a soverign nation. The US is now clearly a terrorist state. Don't blame me, I didn't make he definition.
its not like this is out of the blue. 1441 said there would be drastic consequences. we have just put a deadline on it, enforcing something that the UN said it would do but hasn't had the balls to follow up on.

and widdykats
Quote:
You don't start a WAR based on what someone may do., in my opinion.
thats how the world has always been. however the consequences of the MAY have become too great to just accept. I think bush said something last night along the lines of:
Quote:
Terrorists and terror states do not reveal these threats with fair notice, in formal declarations -- and responding to such enemies only after they have struck first is not self-defense, it is suicide. The security of the world requires disarming Saddam Hussein now.
With more countries having access to WMD, the odds of shit going down increase exponentially. Its not something anyone wants to see. So I support a preventative conventional war.
Old 18th March 2003, 19:23   #33
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

its not like this is out of the blue. 1441 said there would be drastic consequences. we have just put a deadline on it, enforcing something that the UN said it would do but hasn't had the balls to follow up on.

Serious consequences DOES NOT UNDER ANT CIRCUMSTANCES MEAN MILLITARY ACTION. The trigger phrase for millitary action is 'All possible means'. 1441 would not have been passed if it was not for the inclusion of the 1st and exclusion of the second. 1441 was also advertised as not being a trigger for war, how short peoples memories are.

thats how the world has always been.

No, that's what the security council is there for as well as the international community. An act of war on another country without security council aproval is a violation of international law. No previos resolutions permit this war. 1441 doesn't, nor the ones drawn up in 1991, a security council resolution is needed for the continuation of a non-ceasfire state.

Last edited by fwgx; 18th March 2003 at 19:51.
Old 18th March 2003, 19:47   #34
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

GO! PHILY BABY!
Old 19th March 2003, 23:09   #35
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

only an hour left, Saddam.......Killing your kids won't keep you in the office this time.
Oh, did you hear? Saddam has officially thanked all you "peace-niks" out there for your random protests. Feels good to have a sadistic madman on your side, eh? Whooo, boy. At least you know he won't boil YOU in acid or run you through a plastic shredder.

Old 20th March 2003, 05:43   #36
I am Jesus
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to I am Jesus
Quote:
Originally posted by RanDom_ErrOr

gay
I am Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2003, 06:03   #37
Some1
Forum King

Quote:
If they really wanted that, they'd do it themselves...it's not our job to play global police force.

Quote:
Oh, did you hear? Saddam has officially thanked all you "peace-niks" out there for your random protests. Feels good to have a sadistic madman on your side, eh?
Meh...better him than you.
Old 20th March 2003, 06:35   #38
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Quote:
If they really wanted that, they'd do it themselves...
Because, of course, it's always easy to overthrow an oppressive government . . .

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

47 65 6C 61 65 64 2E 63 6F 6D 00
Curi0us_George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2003, 15:47   #39
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Quote:
If they really wanted that, they'd do it themselves...it's not our job to play global police force.

Meh...better him than you.

Wow. Cause we all know Saddam is really a quiet guy with problems who takes it out on his own people. This is completely normal, Right Adolf?

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News