Old 29th April 2003, 23:17   #1
n3m0

Copy all songs...

I know there is a command for this but I just can't remember it I want to copy all the songs I have in the playlist and paste them into like word so I can have a list of all my songs, what is that command??!!
Old 30th April 2003, 17:02   #2
Brennan
Monkey Hump Master

Do Playlist->save as and pick "Export to HTML"

--Brennan
Old 30th April 2003, 17:35   #3
m0e
This Space For Rent
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to m0e Send a message via AIM to m0e Send a message via Yahoo to m0e
Not a function of Winamp3 is it? Although there is a component called Playlist_Guardian. You can download it here(component ID 124460). It saves the position of the last played song in your playlist when you shut down Winamp3 and when you restart your Winamp3 goes to that file. It also has the ability to generate a HTML file in Internet Explorer. The HTML file shows your playlist and shows total time for the playlist. Also it can save your playlists for you and has a go-back feature to restore Winamp3 in case of a program crash.

It is somewhat buggy but I do recommend it, I personally use it and find the function for saving your playlist position invaluable. But if you are unsatisfied it is easily uninstalled.
Old 30th April 2003, 21:20   #4
Russ
Mostly Harmless
(Alumni)

Quote:
Originally posted by m0e
Not a function of Winamp3 is it?
#494ish and above.

For long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, and balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave.
|Musicbrainz|Audioscrobbler|last.fm|
Old 30th April 2003, 23:08   #5
m0e
This Space For Rent
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to m0e Send a message via AIM to m0e Send a message via Yahoo to m0e
Ahh, I have no dev builds right now. I've had PlaylistGuardian in my 488 for so long I had forgot it was available in the dev builds.
Old 1st May 2003, 00:37   #6
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
LOL. Me thinks Brennan forgets from time to time that we are talking public release in the forums, and references his Dev builds.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Old 4th May 2003, 17:08   #7
sparti

i still cant do it
Old 4th May 2003, 17:15   #8
sparti

Quote:
Originally posted by Brennan
Do Playlist->save as and pick "Export to HTML"

--Brennan
I do not have that feature
Old 4th May 2003, 17:16   #9
sparti

Quote:
Originally posted by m0e
Not a function of Winamp3 is it? Although there is a component called Playlist_Guardian. You can download it here(component ID 124460). It saves the position of the last played song in your playlist when you shut down Winamp3 and when you restart your Winamp3 goes to that file. It also has the ability to generate a HTML file in Internet Explorer. The HTML file shows your playlist and shows total time for the playlist. Also it can save your playlists for you and has a go-back feature to restore Winamp3 in case of a program crash.

It is somewhat buggy but I do recommend it, I personally use it and find the function for saving your playlist position invaluable. But if you are unsatisfied it is easily uninstalled.
I tried to download that and it wont work.
Old 4th May 2003, 18:43   #10
m0e
This Space For Rent
(Major Dude)

Like I said it is somewhat buggy, some installs wortk fine for me and others haven't. You might contact the author of the component and see if he has any suggestions. This is the address for Fabien Kauffmann:
dr_lobo@hotmail.com
I got that from the Winamp components section of the Nullsoft website.
Old 4th May 2003, 19:31   #11
sparti

Quote:
Originally posted by m0e
Like I said it is somewhat buggy, some installs wortk fine for me and others haven't. You might contact the author of the component and see if he has any suggestions. This is the address for Fabien Kauffmann:
dr_lobo@hotmail.com
I got that from the Winamp components section of the Nullsoft website.
I am using windows me what do you use
Old 4th May 2003, 19:43   #12
m0e
This Space For Rent
(Major Dude)

WinME on this computer. I have also used this with WinXP. I haven't figured out what exactly causes the problems with this component. Is PG Recuperator one of the selections in Winamp3>PlaylistGuardian from the start menu? If it isn't I would try to redownload and install the component. That is the one consistent thing I have noticed with problems in this component. Also the downloaded .exe file should be 69.3kb.
Old 4th May 2003, 19:52   #13
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
sparti...

m0e has WinME, same as you. When you say "I tried to download that and it wont work", what do you mean? Do you SEE the Playlist Guardian component listed in Preferences? Did it actually install? If not, then RIGHT-CLICK on THIS LINK now, select "Save Target As...", and download "Playlist_Guardian.exe" directly into you Winamp3 main folder on your hard drive. Make sure Winamp3 is closed. Browse to that folder and double-click on "Playlist_Guardian.exe" and click the "D'accord" button to install it (it's in French). Restart Winamp3. Configure Playlist Guardian, which you will now see listed in Preferences.
Old 7th August 2003, 14:49   #14
sparti

Quote:
Originally posted by m0e
WinME on this computer. I have also used this with WinXP. I haven't figured out what exactly causes the problems with this component. Is PG Recuperator one of the selections in Winamp3>PlaylistGuardian from the start menu? If it isn't I would try to redownload and install the component. That is the one consistent thing I have noticed with problems in this component. Also the downloaded .exe file should be 69.3kb.
Everytime I try to install that program it freezes on me for some reason.....
Old 7th August 2003, 15:23   #15
JonnyMac

If you have a download manager/accelerator disable it and try downloading again. Install the PG component when Winamp is not running.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Discussion