Old 24th April 2009, 14:59   #1
EgaFX

Send a message via ICQ to EgaFX Send a message via Yahoo to EgaFX
ZXCVB and some other things don't work

I have Windows XP SP3 (updated with latest hotfixes) installed on my AMD Athlon X2 system.

I downloaded the latest WinAMP (5.552) and installed to my computer, so it's a fresh install. I was hoping that the newest version will fix this, but still the ZXCVB keys and other keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+P never work.

The ZXCVB keys and some other keys like Shift+V work well if the playlist is in focus (click on the playlist panel). It's been months of not having those handy shortcut keys, I really miss them..LOL

I also tried to uninstall and then install again but with "Global" shortcut keys thing unselected, but still no fix on the problem.

I tried to install WinAMP to a virtual PC and everything is fine, those shortcut keys are working.

I know it's hard to fix this problem because I can't give you information any further, and even the problem happens only in my computer! so I'm just reporting.
EgaFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2009, 15:54   #2
DrO

have a look at this thread if you're using a nvidia based card if not then you'll need to post system specs and a plugin list as referenced in the main sticky thread.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support