Old 13th September 2013, 21:23   #1
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Differentiate through ATF currently playing song

I want to have 1 leading icon specifically for the currently playing song, leaving the rest as it is.. right now I use ATF like this:

· Artist ▪ Title (rating) || Album

I would like to change that first dot (·) for another "icon" ("►" for example) in the currently playing song. Is it possible? (if it is, full line of code would be appreciated).

PS: On a side note, if anyone has another cool string that would like to share, this would be a good place.
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2013, 20:48   #2
DrO

there's no support for doing that and wouldn't work too well as the rest of Winamp when playing generally relies on the playlist items text for the now playing string i.e. you'd see everything showing the 'playing' mark. also when an item stops playing, the title of the item isn't refreshed (only when starting to play) which would mean your playlist would (against the current implementation) just show more playlist items with the 'playing' mark.

also it's a bit redundant when the playing item is already highlighted with a different text colour (unless the skin sets the item colour weirdly).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2013, 21:40   #3
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Thanks for the answer, I thought my question would fall in the internet silence...
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
atf, play state, playlist formatting, song titles