Old 10th February 2014, 22:14   #1
bamfm

Shoutcast song request v2

Hey guys, I am trying to create a song request form via my Database however I ran into a problem.

The song request is split up in Artist and Title format. If you don't type the exact Artist or Title, your song won't be played.

Now, I wanted to add this via my database so people can never spell it wrong, however how is it possible to do this?

Like I have an Artist called: Afrojack but I do have more songs of him, how can I make sure they get the right Title. If they picked the Artist called Afrojack, I don't want 10000 other song Titles of other songs show up, otherwise the Song request won't work.

Or is there a way to combine Artist and Title into one format so I can add my playlist into my Database and they never get it spelled wrong?

Kind regards..
bamfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2014, 16:31   #2
bamfm

Ok I know a way how to do this. Does anyone got the knowledge to help me with some PHP code?
bamfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2014, 08:10   #3
orton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamfm View Post
Hey guys, I am trying to create a song request form via my Database however I ran into a problem.

The song request is split up in Artist and Title format. If you don't type the exact Artist or Title, your song won't be played.

Now, I wanted to add this via my database so people can never spell it wrong, however how is it possible to do this?

Like I have an Artist called: Afrojack but I do have more songs of him, how can I make sure they get the right Title. If they picked the Artist called Afrojack, I don't want 10000 other song Titles of other songs show up, otherwise the Song request won't work.

Or is there a way to combine Artist and Title into one format so I can add my playlist into my Database and they never get it spelled wrong?

Kind regards..
how can it possible??
orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Site Design