Old 22nd May 2018, 19:16   #41
Aidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
Overpopulated and repressive government (Tiananmen Square).
Definitely agree on that one, that he wants to be in control of China for as long as he can...
Surely they'll be a time when he needs to move over and let the next person take control.

China is one of the fastest growing countries though so you've got to give it to them for that.

Its just the government that seems very odd.
Aidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2018, 12:55   #42
percywilliamson

Have no particular opinion of Chinese people in general but dislike the communist party, well maybe its my bias ,,,,,, whatever
percywilliamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2018, 12:57   #43
percywilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy View Post

China is one of the fastest growing countries though so you've got to give it to them for that.
That's why the communist party is able to keep their strong grip on population without much discontent, millions have been lifted out of poverty in the past decades
percywilliamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2018, 00:41   #44
theguywithbeats

I've been once, and I thought it was really cool. But I went to HK, and I have heard that mainland is totally different so not sure what to think. It was definitely different than the USA, but I didn't feel repressed or anything negative.
theguywithbeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2018, 13:54   #45
JuliD

a beautiful country, I really want to visit it for a long time... The only thing that seems to me that the most Chinese people I met are a rather isolated nation, always stick in groups and don’t really go to contact if there is an ethnic group and don’t need to communicate at least with someone. Perhaps my opinion is wrong but this is still my opinion)
JuliD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2018, 17:28   #46
JomB31

As a tourist, I find it awesome. There are lots of places to visit that are pretty cheap and enjoyable. Also, there are a plenty of good marketplaces like alibaba or aliexpress which are really affordable and convenient. Although, once one seller mixed up my postcode. I checked it several times and still my goods weren't delivered on time. But no more problems with it.
JomB31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions