Old 2nd May 2014, 23:34   #1
macfan365

Unable to See ShoutCast.com

To Whom This May Concern,
A few weeks ago, i sen't an email to the new ownership of ShoutCast in-regards to site issues. A virtual world, that I attend There.com uses an older version of Internet Explorer of IE-7 plugin. With the new redesign there have been many problems with accessing it to your site. Unfortunately, because of the issues the virtual world that I attend are unable to play live music from shoutcast.com to play music from the site. They had to find an alternative path for members to be able to use shoutcast since the site doesn't support IE-7. Any possibility to make it compatible to IE-7? Here are some screenshots of problem.

Thank you for taking the time in looking into this incident.

macfan365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2014, 23:39   #2
DrO

the current site is a temporary solution and is known to not work in a number of older browsers. whether the new site which is being worked on will be able to work with old browser versions, i don't know (and i'd probably expect not, especially for something like IE7). though i will pass this on to the appropriate team.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2014, 00:24   #3
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Holy crap what browser is that? IE 5?

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2014, 03:24   #4
macfan365

The virtual client browser uses the plugin of IE-7. They haven't updated with the latest client. It would be great if it was backward compatible with IE-7. Thank you for taking the time in looking into this situation. I hope it get's fix.
macfan365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Site Design

Tags
shoutcast site, there.com