Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Old 5th April 2014, 00:31   #41
ChaseTruth2014

Hmmm. I got pissed at my boyfriend recently for saying the same thing, but he didn't give me the same reason - he told me he wouldn't love me if I was fat because he wouldn't find me attractive, and when I questioned the health part he brushed it off. Basically I got pissed at him for caring more about his dick than my health. So if I were your girlfriend I would consider myself fucking lucky for having someone who cares for her actual health over her looks!
ChaseTruth2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2014, 18:00   #42
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

wow... someone actually signed up on a media player's forum just to reply on a thread that has nothing to do with winamp and is 9 years old.
This place never ceases to amaze me.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2014, 18:00   #43
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
Resurrection!

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2014, 15:48   #44
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

2 people are very slim, if they get to know each other. They can fall in love and marry. If marriage harmonizes very well, then both will be partner after many years still together.

Sometimes it can happen, that one of the 2 partners becomes fatter. Not always eating too much is the cause, hormonal changes or medications can cause that, too. But this is no reason for the other partner, not to love this person anymore and to separate from this person.

People, who seperate from a partner, because this partner has become fat or suddenly lost a breast, arm or leg, have never really loved this partner. True love is not based on the outer appearance of a person...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 04:53   #45
thinktink
Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
If a man were a balding fat guy most women would have already dumped him. But she would do it in a way that disguises why, like starting fights over some absolutely inane garbage just to make it look like that's the reason why. Both men and women can be very shallow (and not even realize it), it's just that women are able to hide their shallowness better, even from themselves.

If a woman got fat and I dumped her for it, I wouldn't ever feel guilty. I know she'd do the same to me, just over a longer period of time and with extra servings of drama and psychological damage.

If a man dumps you, you're more likely to know the real reason why.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 12:03   #46
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Frank and I know some people. 2 male friends are mostly alone. One of them had a first partnership, but both partners had too different tastes, and they have seperated from each other peacefully (mostly 2 partners don't seperate very peacefully). The other one had some more failed partnerships, and there were also some very nasty women.

I had known a man. When he was already in coma, the doctors had amputated a leg. His wife still loved him. After a successful Bypass-OP suddenly his heart had stopped, and when he was dead, he had smiled. The doctors wouldn't have left him home anyway (they wanted to send him to a nursing home, although he had a wife at home).

My mother's aunt had lost an arm and a foot as a very little girl, because the horses from a horse carriage came out of control, the horse coachman wasn't able to stop them. As an adult this woman had found a partner, they both had married, and her husband had really loved her. They were married for many years (he died at first).

4 years ago I have learned to know a woman with only 1 arm. Also with only 1 arm she is able to use a digital camera. She drives a special car and she has a dog. Also she herself had a very good marriage (she had widowed).

I had learned to know also an overweight woman. Her husband still loved her, when she became so fat because of special medications. She told me, that in the beginning she had a normal look, before she became so overweight.

Not each man is dumped by his partner and not each woman is dumped by her partner, just because he / she has changed the outer appearance without his / her own fault. If they are not dumped, then it is a very good partnership...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2017, 20:34   #47
PaulaPatton

if you want his or her Ex lover back should contact Dr.Mack

My husband has been in the cage of this Tanzanian woman since May last year. He has forgotten me and his daughter, I have prayed and prayed and God answered my prayer by linking me with this great helper called Dr Mack, Everyone needs to know about Dr Mack, I can't tell how long it took me to find a trust worthy helper like Dr Mack online, I am a very satisfied and happy person today. i used many spell caster but none of them could bring my man back but Dr Mack did. after his spell was done, My Husband came home and we moved from our old house to a new house. I want anyone who want his or her lover back to choose Dr Mack for help cuz he is the right choice to go with. his love spell was excellent
Contact; DR_MACK@YAHOO. COM
PaulaPatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2017, 23:07   #48
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

I was thinking about this thread recently, as it is one of two things that I distinctly remember as being associated with dlink. The other is how he linked to an efukt video (search "OH GOD BILL") which started me down a very... particular... path, one that I'm still on to this day.

Thanks for reviving it, asshole spammer.

"My heart hates uggos." –J.D.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2017, 14:25   #49
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior of the Light View Post
wow... someone actually signed up on a media player's forum just to reply on a thread that has nothing to do with winamp and is 9 years old.
This place never ceases to amaze me.
^ This

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2017, 18:41   #50
gaekwad2
Foorum King

Besides we all know you just have to say ooh eeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang.
gaekwad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2017, 07:36   #51
old and quite mad
Major Dude

+100 for Witch Doctor reference.

"I don't even use winamp or really know what it is. yeah" - Thedesignisgreat
old and quite mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2017, 09:58   #52
Donkris

Lovely songs to get and shoutcast here https://www.tunezmp3.com
Donkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2017, 03:17   #53
jimmyhocky

For me you actually are a jerk. No women wants themselves to get fat. Download faceapp to transfers yourself into a woman and marry it lol
jimmyhocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 06:59   #54
Canary

Better to be honest my guy. Just don't be rude about it and find ways to work towards both of you being healthy and not fat.
Canary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2017, 10:07   #55
Freya87

I will say that i get where you are coming from but i think that there are better ways to say it...like for example "putting on weight" as opposed to fat. Yes they mean the same thing but i guess there is always a better way to frame it. The word fat is too shaming in the woman's world. I am one..so i know!
Freya87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions